Dream

Zuriyah Pov:

After what Zidane did that day we haven't talk and it's been 2 days, I was mad at the fact he turn me on just to leave.

"Wah di point a turn somebody on just to guh and fuck somebody else?" I said to tiana. We were in the living room talking about what happen between me and zidane and how I saw hickey's on his neck.

"Afta mi nuh know" she said.

"Mi know him probably have one bagga gyal but he could have continue and let me regret it tmr" I sound like a idiot but his touch feels right.

"A probably yuh seh? Gyal dem like badman and it seems like you like them too, but just be careful" Tiana said.

"I don't like him, he's just an interesting person" I said.

Does he think about me as much as I think about him. I asked myself.

"Suh yuh wah explore yuh interest?" Tiana laughed.

"He's handsome, tall, mixed, has tattoos all girl dreams but he's a criminal" I said.

"What if I wasnt?" I heard that deep voice, that I cant get out of my head.

"This my cue to leave" Tiana said.

Where yah leff guh?" I said to Tiana.

"Mi yard". And she did leave.

"Where is Zora?" I asked.

"She wanted to stay with my mother so I left her" he said.

"Yuh never ask me?" I asked.

"You never answer my calls" he said. I check my phone and see he left 3 missed calls.

"I want to take you out" He said.

"I am busy" I said, of course lying. I don't do anything here, he doesn't let me and I don't have a job so I'm bored 24/7.

"Be ready by 8, if you don't want me to dress you myself" He said and went upstairs.

It's Particularly 6, why is he so demanding and controlling, I'm not a child or anyone of his family members or anybody he thinks he can boss.

(Skip getting ready🤌🏿)

We arrived at the restaurant, the car ride was silent and enough it was silent i felt like I needed.

He is really not that bad has they claim him to be, apart from hid possiveness.

"Why wi outside?" I asked him since we or in front the restaurant.

"Her" he pointed to a lady who was coming towards us.

"Good to see you here Zidane, follow me." The lady said she was older, I can tell they fucked, he doesn't let anybody call him his name unless his family, me or his friends and I can tell she isn't any.

"Zuri this is Melissa my business partner and owner of this restaurant" He said.

She seat us at a table, and left.

"Wah mek yuh bring me here?" I asked.

"Yuh want mi Fi bring yuh guh di club?," He hands me a envelope, I open it.

Huh?

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's me giving you this place as a thank you gift I will say" He said.

"You mean this is mine?" I asked cause I'm confused.

"Mhm," He said.

"But why?" I asked.

"I want you to be my wife, don't say no. Wah yuh hear people Seh about me is not how I am,". I am beyond speechless but I don't know if I can trust him, something is telling me I can but I am refusing to listen.

"I want to achieve stuff on my own and your lifestyle is not one I want to live in," I said honestly.

"What about my lifestyle you don't want to be apart?" He said.

Before I could answer the waitress came "what would you like Mr Gonzalez and you?" She said giving me a bad eye.

We said our order and she left " Yuh fuck her too? I asked him.

"Who?" He asked playing dumb.

"That's a ridiculous question yuh probably fuck all a dem here." I whispered.

"To shock you, I haven't I just visit here often for business and I wouldn't bring you here if I had sex with them" he said.

"Oh" that's all I said. That means he didn't have sex with the owner, was I acting jealous?.

"You agree to be the new owner?" He asked.

"I will think about it" I said.

For the rest of the night we actually had a civil conversation and it wasn't bad at all expect from the workers flirting with my man who isn't my man but apart from that it went well and he told me if I took the place, I can rename it and fire whoever I want and I told him just to petty I would take it and fire all the girls here and get only men so when he has business dinner no girls will flirt with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

I have a question and make sure yall answer it😭🙄........... Please😂🙂.

Longer or shorter chapters?