Birthday.

Zuriyah Pov:
Continued chapter.

Zidane put a blindfold around my face."wah kinda surprise, you need to blindfold me". He didn't answer me instead him and Zora walked me downstairs, I could hear the sound of a door being open, I'm guessing it's the front door is being open.

He took the blindfold off my face and I was met with a car, with a bow on it." Whose car?". Confused

"Yours," He handed me the key.

My phone started ringing.

Me: Hello.

Tia: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO MY MUTHA FUCKING BSFFF, I LOVE YOU BAE

I had to take the phone away from my ears.

Me: Lmao thanks b

Tia: Mi aguh bring yuh gift Lata, mi deh a work. I love you.

Me: Lata, love you too.

Me, Zidane and Zora went for a driver, Zidane was being annoying telling me that I drive slow, and all type a stuff, if I couldn't drive why me have drivers license. I was about to tell him to shut up but mi a try fi stay calm with him." Look pon di road and stop look Wah back a yuh," He said. Him aguh make me tell him 2 claat, him lucky Zora in here.

The drive was cut short, Zidane got a call and had to leave for some emergency, I didn't question him since he seems a little mad, Zora begging me to make a birthday cake from scratch, and I am not the baking type, but she was begging, and I wasn't going to argue with my 3yr old. First we start with getting the ingredients and the utensils." Should we put sprinkles or chocolate chips on the cake?". I watch as her cute face lit up at the mention of sweets. "Both mommy,' she said as she claps her little in excitement. She was sitting on a chair as she watches me bake get the items, I put on a apron and a hat over my head, Zora also wanted one, but they were too big, but I promise her I would get her one just her size. I preheated the oven, and grease the cake pan. Zora wanted to put the dry ingredients in the bowl but ended up making a mess, which was expected. I help her with the rest of the process, she wanted to be a big girl and throw the batter into the pan, I help with putting the pan in the oven. We waited about 30 minutes before taking it out and letting it sit for a while. I put the icing on the cake an allowed Zora to throw the chocolate chip and sprinkles on top.

I heard the front doorbell ring, I went to check it," who is it?" I asked.

"Happy birthday," I heard Terrance voice, I open the door, he was holding a gift bag in his hands.," Mr. Gonzales said to get ready at 8 somebody, he will come to pick you up," he said, I told him okay and he left. I want back to the kitchen.

3 hours later.

Tiana came for Zora so I could get ready and left. Zidane family called me and wish me a happy birthday and also told us to come on Sunday. which I agreed. I was told to get ready and wait for Zidane to call me when to come outside. he did text me and tell me to dress up, but not where we are going. I had got done showering and was doing my hair and I might put on a little bit of makeup, if I feel like I need to.

after taking about an hour or less, I was done and ready, I text Zidane to tell him I was ready, which he said he's 3 minutes away so I can wait outside.

"You said 3 minutes and it was like 10,' I said to him with an attitude as I enter his car. I took a look at him and when I tell you this man is so fine, he is. He always wears suits but ouu right now I just want him to devour me, I won't care." Babygirl fix yuh attitude and be a good girl for daddy tonight". He said and placed his hands on my leg and the other on the stirring wheel. I was trying to process this, and wonder if I am going insane or this man obeah me to rass.

My phone started ringing bring me out my thoughts, I look at my phone to see it was Andre, I picked it up.

"Hello," I said.

"Happy birthday pretty girl, neva tell mi a yuh birthday?" He said.

"It slip my mind but thank you,"

"Suh wah yuh up to me?,"

"My friend bringing me out," I said. I seen Zidane stopped the girl and turn to me.

"Ahh mi can see yuh tmr?"He said.

"Which man yah talk to?" Zidane said with a serious tone.

I hang up the phone with andre and kept quiet."Zuriyah me ask yuh wah question and look pon mi too," He said.

"Uh mi friend," I said, I wasn't lying though.

"Which bombocloot man yuh a talk to pon phone wid mi inna di car, and a call man friend, Zuriyah nuh mek mi fuck up yuh,"

"Zidane yah do too much now," I said trying to avoid his gaze.

Mi life just flash before my eyes, when Zidane grab my neck and force me to look at him.

"Zuriyah don't let mi tell yuh dis again, are next time mi naa be calm. Your mine and mine only and I don't like sharing, and if anyone thinks they can have you they will meet the grave early," He said and kiss my lips, he bite down on it. I was trying to push him away because it hurts yf I was about to cry. When he did stop my lip was bleeding and he lick it. Wah kinda rajahwild some him deh pon.

"Delete him numba now," He said in a demanding tone and I did. He put back his hands on my legs and start back the car.

When since mi take talk from man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Check out my new book called Temptation.

Remember to vote.