Stuborn P1

Author Note:
Just wanna say this will not be long chapter because it will be split in two. If I had wrote it all in one chapter enuh would seh it too long, so it's just going to be cut and the next part is a little suprise🤭.

1 Chapter but 2 parts.

Zuriyah's Pov.

It's been 2 week since I was force to move in with him, it hasn't been so bad, Zora loves him she even calls him uncle. Today was the day I'm suppose to go back to work since I spent longer than I was suppose to. Zidane left early in the morning and drop off Zora and went to were every he goes, I now know a little about Zidane, he didn't tell me but tiana did.

Tiana is about to come get me so we can get Zora and drop her off at my grandma, I have work tonight and I was going to tell Zidane but it slip my mind and I wasn't going to call him.

Phone rings.

It is Tiana "Yuh reach?" I asked.

"Come out the gate and hurry up to" She said. Since I told Tiana about moving in with Zidane she has warn me to be careful and she doesn't like to come near the house. I took up my bags both my work bag and my handbag and head outside to the gate.

"Fuss yuh eva come early" I said to Tiana as I enter the car.

"Shush and tell me how is living with him?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Who yuh live with?" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh him it's normal" I said honestly.

"Mmh okay".

Throughout the car ride we talk and laugh about random stuff untill we reach. We waited untill the bell rang to get out of the class.

I saw her walking with her friends, I got out the car and watch her untill she recognises me.

"Mommy" she said run coming to me.

"Hey, big girl". I pick her up kissing her face.

"How was school today" I asked.

"It was okay mommy, I got candy from my friend" she said showing me the candy.

"That's nice baby, guess what?" I asked. She put her hands under her chin acting likes she thinking. She's so cute.

"Your going grandma"I said. She did want to go to grandma.

"No, why!?" She said a little disappointed.

"Don't you want to go grandma?" I asked. I put her in the backseat of the car and locked the doors and went into the front seat.

"Hey aunty T" she said to Tiana.

"Hey aunty baby, gimmie kiss" she leans and kiss her.

"Zora why don't you want to go to grandma, you always want to go there?" I asked.

"Uncle Zid said he would bring me and Aliyah out tmr," she said.

"I'm sorry but you would have to go another time baby, mommy has work,"I told her.

"But uncle Zid said u don't work there anymore and he would give us anything so u don't have to work,"She said pouting.

"Baby that's what he says but that's not what mummy wants okay?"I said.

"Okay mummy" she said.

We reach my grandma house, it was just around the corner so it's not far.

I didn't plan to stay long because I have to get to work in 30mintues, I drop Zora off and gave my grandma money and left with Tiana.

"Bye baby call me when you need me to pick u up," Tiana said as I exit the car, I told her okay and wave her off.

I got to the changing room and clean up my area then I went on the stage to practice my moves for about an hour then went to the bar and got a water because I was tired. I went to the back room to get my make up down which took a good hour or so and then took a shower. Tonight was Friday it usually always pack on Friday nights and this is the night when people throw the most money. I put on my outfit and I put a mini dress over it untill it will be my turn to dance I take it off.

The club open and it was almost fully packed already, I usually get nervous when suh much people or here but over the time I have gotten use to it and not let it bother me much but I only hate is when the men call you name, and tries to touch me inappropriately and some of them or aggressive they think because your a stripper your a sex worker and that's not true, we might be dancing on pole and half naked but you don't know the reason we do this.

I watch the dancers before me untill it was my turn, I took a shot of vodka and went unto the stage. I did my thing on the pole then I went over to were group of male was about to dance when...

I was grab by my hands forcefully and push outside the club, the grip was so strong I swear it left marks on my hands and probably bruise for days, the person push me in the car and turn on the lights, that's when I realize it was Zidane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~