My World.

Zuriyah Pov:

Zidane did comeback for us but Zora didn't want to come because she wants to spend time with kay annoying dog, surprisingly she isn't scared of it, and its a rottweiler but every minute me see it me get traumatize, from when me did likkle and me granny send me and my cousins fi collect a bag a wah lady yard, never know di lady have dog and we did fi wait outta the gate and shout har but no we pull di people them gate and as me last fi enter the gate wah big ole dutty bulldog that a run come, we never see seh the dog tie and me run and mash up me foot from that day me promise me never a get a dog.

"Okay Zora you can stay, Tia call me if she needs anything. okay?" I said.

"All if she needs anything she have me, you know me give her anything so don't worry and me know a di dog yah worry bout it naa do har nothing," She said assuring me. Me and Zidane kiss Zora head and told them bye then left.

"Zidane I want to ask you something?" I look over at him in the drivers seat.

"Go ahead,"

"uhm, I don't know how to say but do you might want to do a DNA test for Zora? if yuh don't want to do it I understand a 100 percent," I said kind of worried and scared for his replied

"Took yuh long enough to realize." He said smiling at me. I look at him with a confuse look as his hands went on my thighs rubbing it."Zora is my daughter I already know that for a fact, mi just did a wait pon di right time fi bring it up but since yuh bring it up, that's better," Now I was honestly confused as what he is talking about.

"Explain what yuh mean,"

"Zuriyah di night when you was at the club, I was di one you had sex wid, and of course di next day I felt, but that was my usual but like couple weeks or months later one of mi brethren dem see yuh with belly and come tell mi, suh me start investigate, I already know you were a virgin and I took your virginity so there was a possibility that I was the father, and my father always warn me if mi get a girl pregnant mi supposed to take up di responsibilities, as much as people think I am heartless, I wasn't going to watch you suffer. I decided I get a DNA test but I needed something so with the help of my sister and threating the daycare owner I got a sample of Zora saliva, and we took it to my doctor, and he confirm it. And with the pressure of my father and everybody waiting me to get married and having children I told them about you so they could back off my case, but I started liking you. Sometimes, I would pay for you not to dance because I didn't want to see you with any other man or any other man touching you, I would get some of my men to watch you," I look at him with tears in my eyes, I was too shock to speak, I swear to myself whenever I know who Zora father was I would hate him forever but with Zidane explanation I don't think I can.

After this explanation I honestly felt my life was going great, I always wanted a family but before I do that I want to see Zidane true colors. I let out a deep breathe and said," Zidane I want to see your life,"

"Yuh wah fi see my life wah dat mean?"

"I want to actually see what you do for a living, I know that building is a cover up for what you actually do,"

"Zuriayh I don't think you or actually ready for that, I don't want you to get involve," I have never seen him this concerned but I was too eagar to know.

"Please Zidane, I just want to know what I will be preparing my self to deal with," I said and he sighs in defeat and started driving. All throughout the drive he was nervous, it was cute I guess I never seen this side of him before, but they do say every men has a soft side.

We arrived to the same building, He got out and I followed him, as he enter everybody was greeting him and some was whispering about me, I could hear them. We got into the elevator, and he press then last button and the elevator went down. As the door open the strong scent of marijuana and other drugs,it was a very big room with men and women sitting around counting cash, packing weed and some even sniffing drugs. I look at Zidane.

"Young choppa is back in full effect," Aloud voice said coming from the room on my left.

"Dwag wah mek yuh mouth affi be di loudest inna yah everyday," He said to the men and he laugh.

"Who dah mamz yah, yuh neva bring nun a yuh oman yah," He said looking at me, licking his lips.

"Marcus stop a eye mi oman before me drop yuh right yah suh dead," I could hear the seriousness in his voice

He took me to another room, and once I enter it, I came out and vomitted, wdf it smelt like dead people, it was disgusting, and 2 men were inside tied to a chair, I saw blood dripping from there body, one of them looked at me with a pleading eyes.

"Princess yuh good?" Zidane said trying to hold me, I flash his hands away and look at him with disguise.

"Wah yah do all a dat fah, you seh yuh wah see mi life Zuriyah dis is my life,"

"Well now mi wah leave, I don't want to be here ever again," I rush to the elevator and got into the car.

A few minutes Zidane comes outside.

"Zuriyah wah yah bawl fah?" I didn't look at him, because I was too scared.

"Princess look at me, please" I turn and look at him.

"I would never hurt you , those men you see owe me money, they stole from me,"

"But it just money, why do you have to kill them? what if they have a family?" I asked. After seeing my mother get killed infront my eyes by gunmen, seeing other people in pain makes me think about her.

"I am not sure what I will do to dem,"

"Zidane please don't kill them," I looked at him with a pleading eyes.

"Fine, mi naa promise yuh they won't they but I won't kill them, come here," He said, I want over his seat and he wrap me in his arms, I cry on his shoulder.

"It going to be okay Princess, I Love you," He barely said it but I heard him. I want this moment to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~