Stubborn P2

Zuriyah's Pov:

I kept silent the whole ride to his house, I could feel the tension.

"Don't drive so fast" I said.

"Be quiet" He said. I swear he started to speed up the car. Him nuh fraid a police?

We reached his gate and he pressed the button, now I was really scared. He parked the car got out and went inside. That's strange. I got out and went inside to my room and the door was locked. I went to his room, and he wasn't there either, was it a ghost that brought me here?

I went to his office, I had never been in it because he told me not to without his permission, I knocked on the door and no one answered so I went in. I see him.

"I was looking for you," I said.

"You found me," He said with a smirk.

"Why is my door locked?" I asked.

"I locked it," He said and got up from the door, walked behind me, and locked the door.

"What are u doing?" I asked.

"You asked too many questions," He said. His office was large but it was all in black.

"Because you like to be a bad and disobeyed me, I'm going to show you how they deserve to be treated. Strip off your clothes," He said. Was he crazy or what but I'm not getting naked.

"ZURIYAH I SAID STRIP!," He shouted.

I did as I was told, it felt like I lost all control over my mind and body, if it was possible for someone's eyes to get darker I think his did. I still kept on my bra and panty.

"I want all your clothes gone and put your hands behind your back," He said.

I was scared, my thoughts were telling me he was going to chop me up and kill me but I did my best to not think about it and did as I was told and took off my bra and panty. He took out something from his desk, which was an cuff.

"What or u doing with that?" I asked.

"Did I tell you to speak?".

Ooh, that's all I said and I looked down, I felt as though I was trapped in his world and I no longer had control over what I did, it was as if what he said, my body or mind followed.

He cuffed my hands together brought me over to his desk and bent me over.

"Why or u doing this, mi only left fi guh work, you can't just not let me work" I knew what he was going to do and I know it was going to hurt.

"Yuh left to work? I told you to resign but no u left without telling me where u were and I had to track u, Tiana told me you left Zora with your grandma when you were supposed to be at home, here with her" He said angrily.

"I didn't want to stay here, you know I had to go back since I took 2 weeks off," I said.

"If you want to work, then I let you work but not when a man is touching you, touching what's mine inappropriately," He said.

"Count" He took his belt from his pants and started spanking me.

1 2 3 4 5... With each slap it became painful and tears formed in my eyes, it was pleasure mix with pain.

"Zidane stop please," I said begging.

"Your wet huh?" He said in a seductive voice. His warm hands travel between my thighs and touch the core of my clit. I was now going crazy, I wanted him to touch me.

"Say it," He said.

"What?" I asked confuse.

"Tell me what u want me to do," He said. He removed his hands.

"Please touch me," I said.

"Your so sexy when you beg, Goodnight Princess" He uncuffed me and kissed my forehead and left.

Wtf.. Did I really just let him touch me, this was my second time being touch by a man Zora father is the first. I took up my clothes and went to my room but my door was still lock, I had went to check if Zidane had the key but he wasn't there and I could swear I heard a car. I went to Zora bedroom and took a shower and went to sleep.

Zidane's Pov:

Her Stubbornness drives me crazy, she is beyond stubborn, it's like telling a toddler something knowing they won't do it, I was mad and if I continue leading her on i would have taken my angry out on her, I don't think she can manage. I decided on going to this girl's house to blow off some steam.

"Bri open yuh door mi a come," I said and hung up the phone. Brianna was someone I met a few years aguh, she's a police, we started linking when I went to prison and I did a little sum and we stopped talking but ended up talking back and now we just meet and greet a few times but we never dated, I don't do the dating thing.

Mi reach har yard, mi pull the door. She was in one of shorts that show yuh ass cheeks.

"How yuh tek suh long fi come see mi, which gyal yuh have a fuck?" she said.

"Yuh know how bizniz stay," I said.

"A bizniz di gyal name" She said.

"Lmao just cool nuh mumz"

She pushed me down on the couch and got straight to work.

"You like dat Daddy?" She asked, I nodded in response.

She continued for about a good 30 minutes until, she tried to have sex but I wasn't feeling it, I wanted to sleep.

"You can stay here, you look tired," she said. she brought me a pillow and sheet and I spelt on the couch.

Next day.

I woke up and checked my phone and realized I overslept it was 9:32 and I needed to go home and change to bring the girls out. I put on my shoes and took up my car keys and left bri house and went home.

I got home and saw Zuriyah and Kevin in the living room giggling and laughing.

"Good morning sir," Kevin said.

Zuriyah looks away. I walked past them and went to take a shower and change. I went back downstairs. I saw Zuriyah alone in the room.

"why yuh na seh nth to me?" I asked her. She ignored me.

"Aah, I'm going back for Zora,"I said and left. I already call my mom telling her I would be picking up Aliyah and I call Zora grandma, she is a nice lady reminds me of my own mom.

I picked up Liyah and now we're heading to pick up Zora gate.

We waited until we saw her coming and I waved to her grandma. I got out of the car."I miss you",I told her and pick her up and put her in the car. They are my two little angels, I want to spend as much time with Zora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a quick written chapter, I will try to see how best I can reduce any
error.