Chapter One

Hello everyone! So my impatient ass can't wait to show you the chapter 1 of this story so here it is! Don't be shy to comment out here, I love reading what's on your mind while reading the stories I upload here. <3

Also, RATED M for this chapter. Don't read this outside or while at work. Just kidding, read this wherever you like. ;)

————————————————-

Camila Cabello walked into the club. Her best friend Dinah was supposed to be going with her, but now she was meeting her here. It wasn't what Camila had expected it seemed very high end she was glad she had dressed up now. Tonight she had gone for a dress, it was red and very tight, but she did like how she felt in it. Her loose, curled brown hair hung around her shoulders, and she had put some makeup on. This was very different from how she usually dressed, Camila was a Bail-bonds person, and it called for comfortable, casual clothes. The high heels she wore tonight would be no good for her job because they ran they always ran, so flats were crucial.

She gripped her bag a little tighter as she made her way to the bar. The place was packed tonight. It was one of the best places in town. Dinah had to pull a lot of strings to get them on the list another reason why Camila couldn't understand Dinah's lateness. The placed oozed class from the décor to the range of drinks it had on offer. Camila hoped she had brought enough money with her. It would probably cost one month's wages to drink in here. Feeling totally out of her depth, she felt much happier in their usual haunts, especially the small Diner Dinah's grandmother ran. Which served alcohol on a night, but she could understand Dinah not wanting to socialise where she worked. Camila owed Dinah and her grandmother a lot they had helped her out when she had nothing making sure she and her son always had plenty to eat.

She approached the bartender and ordered two glasses of white, handing him the money her eyes scanned the room for a table to sit down. Sighing as the only table was very close to the stage, least when Dinah finally arrived which she hoped would be soon she should be able to find her. Placing the glasses down on the table and taking a seat, she looked around and noticed all the other patrons looked, upper class. She had heard of some kind of show been put on here but wasn't sure what kind with it being mostly guys she had an idea. If it was just a high-class strip joint, she wasn't sure how she felt about that. There was a group of loud rich guys sat over in one corner girls and plenty of champagne surrounded them.

Camila felt very exposed, sat alone and prayed Dinah would be here soon. She decided if she hadn't turned up by the time she had drunk her wine, she was leaving. She opened her bag and checked her phone. No message so hopefully that meant Dinah was on her way. Sipping at her wine, she was pleasantly surprised it wasn't bad, especially since she was more of a beer or whiskey girl. Camila didn't have expensive tastes but thought she should at least try and fit in with her surroundings.

A group of the regular dancers peeped out from behind the curtains. They were evaluating who was in tonight and if they would get some good tips. Normani was one of the older dancers, but one of the best and certainly kept up with the others. A tall woman who had a flirty personality and oozed sex appeal, confidence and intelligent were also words associated with her. Normani's gaze immediately fell on the brunette with the red dress sat front and centre. She was interested but sighed as she felt her best friend and boss Lauren walk up behind her. Lauren shared many of her friend's traits, but she was a brunette and didn't suffer fools lightly. "So anyone interesting out there to dear!" Lauren asked.

Lauren owned the club and only danced on special occasions now. Normani thought about lying but knew Lauren would know. So she pointed in the brunette's direction "She's new I haven't seen her in here before" Normani replied. Lauren moved Normani to one side to get a better look looking the brunette up and down she definitely piqued her interest. The woman was stunning to look at, and well turned out. She wondered if she lived out of town because she knew everyone that was anyone in this town.