Chapter 19

Camila went to answer the door she knew who it was they had invited Dinah and Normani over for a few drinks. Just like a house warming for Camila and Henry living there now. Plus they were like family, and they loved spending time with them. Camila just hoped Normani was ok with a dry party because she didn't want Henry getting hold of an alcoholic drink.

She opened the door to greet them and as she thought Normani had a bottle in her hand. "Hey guys, come in Lauren's in the kitchen cooking something fantastic" Camila smiled. She hugged them both as Henry came running into the hallway and straight into Dinah's waiting arms.

"Shit, shit mummy, said Shit" Henry shouted, Camila went red as Dinah covered her face to laugh.

"Oh, I like him" Normani laughed "I bet Lauren's impressed with him saying that. What else does mummy say, Henry."

"You say the wrong word once, and he never stops saying it yet I teach him nice words, and he refuses to say them at all," Camila said laughing. "And yes I got a lecture off Lauren for that."

Henry's arm shot out to Normani, and she shook it. They all walked through into the lounge and Henry shouted "DJ dancing."

"Not now little man Lauren said we couldn't play till after lunch," Camila said. "We can all play later."

"Is Lauren your mother too" Normani laughed.

"Lauren runs a tight ship in her house so yes I do as I'm told" Camila chuckled.

"Our house, babe," Lauren said as she walked out the kitchen. Hugging Normani and Dinah. "Come sit down lunch will only be a few minutes." She showed them into the dining room.

"Wow, this house is massive" Dinah whispered to Camila.

"It is I will give you a tour later" Camila smiled as she followed the others into the dining room. Dinah sat Henry down on a chair as they took their seats. Camila followed Lauren into the kitchen to serve the food. "Henry come and wash your hands" Camila shouted from the kitchen. She walked through and set a few bowls on the table. Lauren had made a roast for lunch.

Lauren followed Henry back through carrying more plates and Henry's lunch. As they all sat down "Tuck in everyone no standing on ceremony like at my parent's house" Lauren smiled. Camila did not need to be told twice as she filled her plate the others following suit. They chatted while they ate lunch and soon they were all finished. Camila got up to take the dishes, and Henry scrambled up on to Lauren's knee. "Good boy for sitting and eating your lunch," she said as he took hold of her ears.

"We are trying to get him to sit through lunch so far it's working ok, but we aren't so worried about dessert," Camila said. She picked up the plates and Normani got up to help seen as Lauren was busy. "Thanks, Mani, you didn't have to," Camila said.

"Lauren and Henry seem to get on well" Normani mentioned as she put the dirty dishes on the side.

"He adores her he has from the beginning I have never seen him take to anyone as he has with Lauren" Camila replied m as she got dessert out and dished it out into bowls. "Lauren is great with him too."

"You both make her very happy," Normani said. "It's nice to see her so happy I can see a different side to her now one I never saw when we were together."

"She makes us happy too she is an amazing woman," Camila said. She grabbed some of the desserts and Normani grabbed the remaining ones. "Are you going to be ok with dessert while his highness is sat on you?" Camila asked.

"Yeah" Lauren smiled as Henry picked her spoon and started feeding her. "Not too fast, Henry."

"How come he uses a spoon when he feeds someone but not when he is eating himself," Camila said shaking her head. "Henry go easy don't choke Lolo please."