Chapter 2

Camila had been continually thinking about the other night, and she couldn't get Lauren out of her head, not that she wanted to. She really wanted to see her again but wasn't sure if Lauren was interested. She looked like she enjoyed herself, but Camila wasn't sure if it was just a one night stand to Lauren. It wasn't to her she didn't usually do that kind of thing.

Dinah, her best friend, had thought it was great she had been telling Camila to let loose for some time now. Maybe she should've just left it at that, but there was something about this woman that left Camila wanting more.

She stood outside the club where she had met Lauren, which also happened to be the club Lauren owned. She felt in her pocket for the underwear that was giving her the excuse for being back here. She doubted Lauren needed the underwear back. Camila had googled Lauren and found out she was very well off and a successful business owner. Apparently, she had a string of clubs that were all doing very well.

Camila took a deep breath and walked through the door of the club. It sure looked different in the daytime and very quiet. It was well decorated and tasteful for what these places usually looked like. Not that Camila knew she had never been in one before it was wrong to assume they were all greasy dives.

She walked across the room towards the bar; the barman looked up and saw her. "Sorry we aren't open till nine, you will have to come back then," he said as he continued to stack the shelves.

"I'm not here for a drink, can you tell me where Lauren Jauregui is, please?" Camila asked. She leant against the bar and watched one of the girls practising on stage. She moved so gracefully and had a lot of skill.

"She is through the back; her office is the large room on the right," he said, opening a case of expensive champagne like the one Camila had received the other night. "I will warn you though she doesn't usually see people without an appointment!" he said, turning back to stacking the shelves.

"I just want to return something she left at mine the other night" Camila answered. She moved her elbow as he started to clean the area of the bar she was leaning on.

"Oh, you're one of those! You're not her usual type" he smirked and pointed to the door at the back of the club. "Like I said her office is on the right through there." Camila nodded and headed to the door. 'One of those' thought Camila was she one in a long line of women. Maybe this was silly; perhaps she shouldn't have come here after all. Damn, she was here now and would look more of an idiot just turning around and walking back out again.

She carried on through the door why did it bother her this much that she might be another notch on this woman's bedpost. Maybe because she wouldn't mind seeing if it could go further and that seemed even more doubtful now, was she just kidding herself thinking she might be the one to change her mind suddenly. The article she had read on her mentioned she had previous long term relationships.

Well, whatever happened she was here now, and she was going to give the raven her underwear back and see what happens. She wouldn't get her hopes up because she doubted she was smooth enough to get anywhere with this woman.

She knocked at the door, and her nerves returned now her heart started to beat faster in her chest. This was ridiculous at any other time, Camila classed herself as a confident woman, but anywhere near this woman and she went to pieces.

She heard a voice shouting come in through the door, although it didn't sound like Lauren's voice. She shrugged and opened the door, she walked into the room and came face to face with a tall woman. "You're not, Lauren!" Camila mumbled.

"How very observant of you" drawled the woman. She stalked closer to Camila, and Camila backed off until the back of her legs hit a chair, and she fell into it. "I can be whoever you want me to be." She licked her lips. Why did Camila feel like she had just walked into the lioness's den?