Chapter 34

Camila leaned against Lauren as they relaxed on the sofa sat opposite in one of the chairs was Shawn with Henry lying across him all watching the new Minions DVD Henry had got in the Christmas Eve box he had got. Henry was also wearing the new pajamas that Lauren had gotten with different weather symbols on them. Henry yawned just as the credits rolled on the movie he rubbed his eyes looking sleepy. "What did you think Henry do you like the new movie?" Shawn asked, Henry did a thumbs up and the others cheered finally glad to watch something different.

"Right little man time for bed," Camila said "Before Santa comes, what do we need first?"

"Cookies for Santa" yelled Henry as he pushed up off Shawn his knee catching his dad in the groin.

"Steady dude," Shawn said in a strained voice leaning forward as Camila chuckled on the sofa and Lauren tapped her arm.

"Would you like an ice pack, Shawn?" Lauren asked as she moved from behind Camila to get up.

"Na I will survive it's not the first time thanks," he said as Henry ran off into the kitchen. He looked up at Lauren "Mila and I thought you might want to do the Christmas Eve stuff with Henry."

"I would love to are you sure?" Lauren asked looking between both of them and they nodded. Lauren's smile lit up her face as she walked into the kitchen where Henry was impatiently waiting dancing from foot to foot just like Camila when she had to wait. Picking Henry up, she sat him on the counter pretending to think "Hmm what do we need?" she asked him.

He held his fingers up and counted them off "Cookies, milk, and carrot" he said then his hands flapped in excitement.

"Good boy," Lauren said as she leaned to the side to retrieve a carrot from the fridge putting it on the side. Then taking out a plastic plate, she opened the tin of cookies placing two on the plate from the ones they had made earlier. "One for Henry but don't tell mummy it's our secret," she said, tapping the side of her nose and he leaned forward and kissed her on the nose.

"Henry loves," he said between bites of cookie.

"Henry loves cookies or Momma," she asked him smiling as she filled a beaker with milk.

"Momma and cookies" Henry replied holding his arms out to her and she put the bottle down and hugged him. Lauren sighed contentedly with his small arms around her neck. It always reminded her of how lucky she was and how different things were now. His hand moved to her ear as he rubbed it between his fingers.

"Momma loves you so much my sweet prince, you and mummy, are my everything" Lauren whispered trying to hold back the tears the whole thing making her more emotional. "Shall we take these through to the room and then go to bed so Santa can come." Wiping the crumbs off his pajamas, Lauren lifted him off the counter and put him down, passing him the plate with the cookies and carrot on as she grabbed the milk. Followed him into the room and he placed them on the hearth near the chimney, and Lauren put the milk down next to it.

Lauren picked him up "Bedtime my clever boy", and he snuggled up to her cheek kissing it.

"Hey does mummy, and daddy get a kiss or are you too busy smooching with momma" Camila laughed as she poked his side. He leaned back in Lauren's arms and kissed Camila "Good night monkey be a good boy and straight to sleep." Then Lauren moved over to Shawn, and Henry kissed him too.

"Good night, mummy and daddy," Lauren said as she headed out of the room "Be back soon." Camila sat back on the sofa and smiled, getting comfy and turning over the television.

"You sure you don't need an ice pack for the twins," Camila said laughing and Shawn picked up one of the cushions throwing it at her.

"I'm good thanks," he said, shaking his head. "How was he with Lauren's parents the other night did they survive?" he said jokingly.