Chapter 29

Camila and Lauren greeted the other girls and introduced Sofi. Normani and Dinah had gone to the bar, Normani had insisted, and that worried Camila. They took up three tables in the club, Camila sat talking with Sofi as Lauren chatted with some of the girls from the club. "I don't mind getting the first round in," Sofi said.

"No way you are studying you aren't spending money on booze, Normani was only joking" Camila replied. "Plus we all drink like fish you would be penniless in minutes!" Dinah and Normani came back with an insane amount of booze. "Are you trying to kill us?" Camila laughed as Normani put down two bottles of Tequila and Dinah several bottles of wine, Dinah went back to grab some glasses as Normani sat down.

"We need plenty to make sure you and Lauren complete the things on my list," Normani said.

"What kind of things are on this list no one seems to have seen it yet," she said as they all made room for Dinah to sit down. Normani started pouring drinks out, and Camila grabbed a shot of Tequila and downed it. "So what are you so desperate for us to do?" Camila said as she grabbed another shot.

"We will start easy with some questions everyone has to answer or take a shot," Normani said. "Seen as Camila is so keen she can answer first your favorite body part of Lauren?"

"I thought this was going to be a challenge her lips are so full and she is an expert with them" Camila blushed. She leaned across and pecked Lauren on the lips.

Lauren didn't hesitate to answer "Her amazing backside I can't wait to get my hands on it," she said smiling. "When she wears those tight jeans and bends over, she knows she's in trouble." Camila needed to drink more, or she was going to spend the night blushing. She grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured everyone a glass. They all took turns in answering the question, and Normani's answer was quite sweet, which Camila was surprised about when she said her eyes.

"Right, this is just for the brides to be you need to kiss someone!" Normani said. Camila immediately turned to Lauren; they could say what they liked, but she wouldn't be kissing anyone else. She leaned in and parted her lips if Normani wanted a show she could have one. She closed her eyes as her lips met Lauren's. She ran her tongue over Lauren's bottom lip, then gently tugged on it. "Boring! Camila it was supposed to be someone else." Camila ignored her as her hand slipped into Lauren's hair and held her close.

Laurne's hand rested on Camila's hip as Camila's tongue entered her mouth and danced alongside hers. "Ok someone needs to get a hose" Dinah laughed holding her hand over Sofi's eyes. Camila smiled as she reluctantly pulled away.

Camila leaned closer to Normani and said: "I have found the best, so why settle for anything less, I don't want to kiss anyone else!"

"Same no one kisses like Camila! Plus why would I disrespect her and kiss someone else!" Lauren agreed.

Normani rolled her eyes. She should have known what these two would be like. "Ok next question biggest turn on," Normani asked.

When I'm making a coffee or food, Lauren comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck and shoulder" Camila answered. She drank from her glass of champagne they had decided the shots were for when they didn't want to answer a question.

"When Camila tells me exactly what she wants me to do to her or when she is angry and takes charge," Lauren said licking her lips. Camila gulped at the champagne still not drunk enough yet.

"Now this is more like it," Normani said. As everyone else answered, Camila, wondered if all these questions would be about sex, of course, they would it was Normani. "In three words, describe your partner?"

Camila looked at Lauren "Strong, loving and sexy" Camila said.

"Beautiful, funny and brave there are so many more things" Lauren replied. Camila threaded her fingers through Lauren's and smiled.