Chapter 22

Camila walked back down the drive. She had just got Henry on the bus for school. She had fifteen minutes with Lauren before they had to go to work. It had been an amazing few weeks but incredibly busy weeks. Strange Lauren was usually downstairs by now, so she headed up to see where she had got to. She walked into the bedroom and Lauren was laid on the bed not even dressed. "Hey, babe, are you feeling ill do you want me to get you anything?" Camila asked a bit concerned.

Camila walked around the side of the bed, and Lauren pulled her down on the bed. "I'm not ill, but I've called in sick because I deserve to spend some time with my fiancee alone!" Lauren said as her arms snaked around Camila. "You need to call in sick you said earlier you didn't have anything major on today."

"No, I don't yeah, I can call in sick, but you sure you're ok?" Camila asked. She managed to grab her phone out her pocket and sent a text to the receptionist at work saying she wasn't coming.

"I'm fine, Camz just want to spend the day with you talking, laughing, making love and eating" Lauren whispered. "We haven't had a minute to ourselves lately, and I love everything that has happened, but I miss just being with you. Today is the perfect day to do that our son is safe at school then his dad is picking him up, and neither of us has anything important on at work, so we are staying just here. Now take those clothes off you won't need them!"

Camila smiled and shook her head "Yes boss, but you have your list in the wrong order" she said, holding her hand up and counting off on her fingers. "One making love, two eating, three laughing and four talking. Two be fair, the last two can go in either order but don't be putting eating the last woman." They both laughed as Camila rolled off Lauren and sat on the edge of the bed to pull her boots off.

She shed the rest of her clothes and crawled back on the bed laying next to Lauren, resting her head on her chest. Camila could feel her body relax; this was going to be a good day. "Pass me your phone. I want as little distractions as possible," she said, taking Camila's phone from her. She pressed a few buttons, and then a couple of seconds later stuck the phone on the side. "Henry's school and Shawn have special ringtones now like on my phone, so anybody else can wait. We are only going to answer those two."

"I like you even more in this mood," Camila said smiling. "We have had to share each other with everyone else just lately not that I regret anything, especially getting engaged to you. Can I just add I love when you refer to Henry as our son that's how it should be, and it sounds right." Camila ran her finger over Lauren's stomach "Can I ask you, something, babe?"

"Sure Camz, we can talk about anything," Lauren said stroking Camila's hair.

"Do you want more children I think I do, but if you don't, then that's totally fine?" Camila said.

"Yes I would love to have more children with you but I can't carry Camz, so it would have to be you or we adopt that choice we would have to make together at the time. You don't have to worry about asking, it was hard finding out I couldn't have children, but I made my peace with it years ago."

Camila squeezed Lauren and kissed her stomach. "I'm glad you want more it will be great for Henry to have a little brother or sister and either way suits me, but I would love to carry our baby" Camila gushed.

"There was something I wanted to ask you while we are covering the important questions," Lauren said. "Now we are engaged do you want to look for your parents before we get married I can help if you do." Lauren felt Camila stiffen up against her "I'm not trying to upset you, Camz, whatever you want."

"I really don't Lauren, I appreciate the offer, but I'm twenty-nine years old, and they have never made any efforts to find me so I'm not interested in looking for them I have all the family I need right here you and Henry." Lauren's phone started ringing, and she made no move to get it just continued to run her fingers through Camila's hair. "Are you sure you don't want to get that?"