Chapter 5

Lauren marched over to the dance floor at seeing her, Normani's hand shot off Camila. Lauren looked furious as she tapped Camila on the shoulder. Lauren shook her head as Camila tried to focus on her god knows how much she had to drink. "My office now Miss Cabello" Lauren snapped as she grabbed Camila's arm.

Dinah wasn't too happy with Lauren trying to manhandle her friend. "Hey, she isn't going anywhere with you," Dinah said taking hold of Lauren's arm.

Lauren glared at her, but Dinah didn't back down she stared back at her. Camila looked between the women and sighed. "It's fine DJ I should talk to her" Camila mumbled trying hard to make sense of what was going on in her booze-addled brain. Maybe drinking so much hadn't been such a good idea and Camila was starting to regret it.

Camila followed behind Lauren as she dragged her by her hand from the dance floor. Leaving a worried Dinah behind Normani took her back to their table.

Lauren stopped at the bar and barked at one of the bar staff to fetch some coffee and leave it outside her office. She continued to drag Camila through to her office and more than once, nearly dragging her over. Once in the office, Lauren gently shoved Camila into a chair, Camila slumped over to one side. She pushed her feet out of her shoes they had been killing her feet all night, and it was a relief to get them off.

"So what the hell was that all about?" Lauren snapped. Camila just shrugged her shoulders as she looked up at Lauren. "This will go a whole lot better if you use your words, Miss Cabello!"

"My name is Camila how many fucking times do I have to tell you" Camila slurred. Lauren popped her head out the door and picked up the tray of coffee.

She put it on the desk and poured Camila a cup "Drink this!" she ordered.

Camila sipped at the hot liquid putting back on the desk. "Anyway, you're one to talk about using your words, you haven't said a word to me since the other night at yours," Camila said trying to fight off her sleepiness. "Or did you not receive my calls and texts!"

"I have been busy at work and not had time to answer you" Lauren stated.

Camila got up and closed the distance between them "Bullshit your just scared" Camila seethed. "If you wanna play I can play too, don't underestimate me." She was right in Lauren's face now they both looked furious. Lauren grabbed Camila and pulled her close, and suddenly, her lips were on Camila's. Camila wasn't going to let her control everything a mixture of lust and anger was doing a better job of sobering her than the coffee was.

She pushed Lauren against the wall and kissed her fiercely, pulling Lauren's skirt up to her waist. She pulled away from Lauren and Camila's eyes were feral and angry. She pinned Lauren's arms above her head. Camila kissed her again, their teeth clashing together as Camila ripped away Lauren's underwear.

Lauren moaned loudly as Camila entered her roughly plunging two fingers into her. Camila brought her fingers out and held them in front of Lauren. "Look, look at them Lauren do you enjoy pissing me off, you get off on it don't you? treating people like crap you're soaked." Lauren watched as Camila's fingers slipped into her mouth, and she sucked on them moaning. She thrust them back inside Lauren as her thumb rubbed her clit. Lauren wriggled as Camila continued her attack on her and gripped her hands tighter above her head. Camila felt good she had Lauren totally under her control.

Lauren's body bucked against Camila's hand as she got close. Camila felt Lauren's soft, velvety walls tightening around her fingers. Camila drove her fingers deeper into Lauren as she called out her name as she came. Camila let go of her hands and rested her forehead against Lauren's "That's the last time I can't keep doing this" she whispered.

Come dance for meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara