Chapter 20

Camila knocked on the door of Lauren's office she thought she would join her for lunch seen as she was having a slow day. A familiar voice shouted come in, but it wasn't Lauren's as she opened the door. "Hey Mani," she said as she stepped into the office. "Where is she? I was going to have lunch with her. She has been working so hard lately."

"She has meetings all day with some new suppliers. I'm afraid and has left me in charge," Normani said. "You're welcome to stay though I haven't had lunch yet, do I get everything you normally give to Lauren for lunch?" Normani purred.

Camila rolled her eyes and decided to play Normani at her own game. "Sure" as she dropped the paper bag on the desk and walked around to where Normani sat. She nudged her feet apart and stood between them and bent forward, grabbing the armrests of the chair close to Normani "what would you like first?" she said, biting her bottom lip.

Normani looked flustered "go sit back over there Lauren would kill me," she said.

Camila walked back over to the chair at the other side of the desk. "Such a tease Mani" she smirked as she opened the bag of food passing Normani Lauren's salad. "I know you are just a huge flirt now Mani and you don't scare me any more. Plus you would never break Dinah's heart you love her too much, and so do I."

"How do you know how I feel for Dinah," Normani said tucking into Lauren's salad.

"I'm her best friend we talk about things," Camila said as she picked up her burger. Normani looked like she was going to drool her eyes on Camila's burger. Camila sighed "Do you want this instead?"

Camila put it back in the wrapper and passed it over to Normani. "My appetite isn't as refined as Lauren's although I don't know if you know, but I have caught her once or twice eating a burger."

"Yeah I know she thinks I don't know, but her father grassed her up ages ago" Camila laughed. "Right I'm gonna go seen as you had my burger and I need something else now, see you later." She got up as Normani waved her mouth full of burger. She walked outside the club and she called Lauren after a couple of rings she picked up. She sounded like she was seriously out of breath "Hey babe, why are you so out of breath?" Camila asked she could also hear music in the background.

"I'm just rushing between meetings and running a bit late did you call for a reason?" Lauren snapped.

Camila sensed a bit of a tone and wondered why. "I was going to say I can get Henry from school if you're busy," Camila said.

"I would never be too busy for Henry or not turn up" Lauren snapped.

"Woah I wasn't saying you would babe chill out I just had a slow afternoon and thought I would save you the trouble never mind then I will see you at home," she said as Lauren hung up on her. Camila stared down at her phone what the hell was that about, maybe she was asking too much of Lauren in regard to Henry she would have to talk to her when they got back.

Lauren walked in the door with Henry all smiles as she tickled him, and he giggled. She put him down "Right Henry go in the lounge, and we will do your homework before dinner, take your shoes off first," Lauren said.

"I will go make a start on Dinner," Camila said still feeling a little put out by Lauren snapping earlier, she walked off into the kitchen. Camila sighed as she looked through the cupboards trying to decide what they were having for dinner. She felt Lauren's arms around her waist, Camila removed her hands "I have things to do" as she walked off towards the fridge.

"Can I have a minute to apologise for the way I spoke to you please, Camz?" Lauren said. Camila turned and looked down at her feet. Lauren lifted her chin "Hey, I'm sorry Camz, I was busy and stressed and I shouldn't have taken that out on you. Forget about dinner we will order in, come and help Henry and I do his homework please."