Chapter 31

Camila entered their room excitedly, Lauren following after her and clipped the do not disturb sign to the outside of the door. For a laugh, she kicked her boots off and stuck one of her socks on the doorknob she knew Normani would get a kick out of it. She shut the door and locked it then went over to the door that joined on to Normani and Dinah's room the adjoining door and clicked the lock on that.

"Right, I want you naked and, on that bed, on your back first!" Lauren demanded.

"Yes, Mrs Cabello-Jauregui," Camila said as she made short work of taking her clothes off. Lauren put some oils she had bought from the spa, and Camila looked a little disappointed. "So you're going to give me a massage I thought we were just going to have sex."

"Oh, trust me, Camila you will enjoy this. It will enhance everything!" Lauren promised. She put some music on and closed the curtains. She switched the lamp on she needed a bit of light. "Switch around, so your head is at the foot of the bed it will be easier to do your shoulders and neck." Camila wasn't sure about how good this could be, but she was willing to try.

Lauren stood to the side so Camila could see her and unbuttoned her blouse. She let it fall from her shoulders. She continued with her jeans as Camila excitedly watched. "I'm glad this didn't happen in the spa" Camila laughed, Lauren shook her head.

"All off?" Lauren asked. She looked as Camila pulled a face "Ok stupid question." Lauren slipped off her bra and her panties.

"You still take my breath away" Camila whispered. Lauren squirted some of the oil into her hands and rubbed them together, spreading the oil evenly on both hands. She walked around the bed until she was above Camila's head. She bent forward and ran her hands from Camila's shoulders, over her breasts to her abdomen. She did this over and over as Camila closed her eyes "Does it mean I'm a prude if I only like your hands on me?"

"No, baby" Lauren whispered. Her thumbs traced circles just below Camila's shoulders as her fingers pushed deep into her shoulder blades. "Tell me straight away if anything is uncomfortable or painful!"

"mmmm it feels nice babe" Camila groaned. Her fingers pushed down her skin against her spine. Camila opened her eyes "Spiderman kiss me?" Camila asked, smiling. Lauren looked confused "Just come closer." Lauren moved in, and Camila reached around the back of her neck and kissed her top lip then the bottom. She ran her tongue over Lauren's lips and tilted her head slightly so she could kiss her more easily.

Lauren pulled away "Right up the bed, and you can move around now, so your head is on the pillow. As Camila moved around, Lauren climbed on the bed. Once Camila was in position, she straddled herself over Camila's waist. Leaning forward, she added more oil to her hands, rubbing her hands together until it was warmer. Her hands rubbed and caressed Camila's breasts, making sure her thumbs grazed over her nipples. "Are you warm enough?" Camila nodded as she moaned, and her eyes closed. Her finger and thumb of each hand gently rubbed her nipples, and her other fingers softly stroked her breast.

Her hands moved above Camila's breasts and rubbed slowly up her chest. They continued over her shoulders; she repeated this several times. Camila sighed. She felt a lot more relaxed than earlier. Lauren's hand returned to her hardened nipple as the other hand ran up to her neck and back down again. Camila felt a tingle in her center as Lauren squeezed gently on her throat, this surprised Camila a little. Camila's breathing increased in anticipation of her squeezing as her hand ran back down her throat.

"Ok Camz?" she asked as she continued her thumb running over her nipple.

"Yes," Camila said breathily, Lauren smiled and let her nails graze Camila's throat a little on the way down. Camila rubbed her thighs together. This was exciting her more than she thought. A moan fell from Camila's lips as Lauren continued to caress her breast.