Krishna

(time skip after Arjuna jumps to save Subhadra)

"Bhratashree!" Agni yelled, her whole body shaking after seeing her cousin and her brother fall inside a river.

No, they can't be dead! she thought as tears started to fall from her eyes. Just as she stood there shocked, she felt a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"K-kanna?" she mumbled as he started to walk towards the river. Her vision was blurry from the tears but she swears that she saw the river separating in half. Wiping her tears, she ran towards Krishna to see Subhadra and Arjuna gasping for breath. Aaghnya noticed Subhadra giving her brother a wink, while Arjuna wasn't looking, indicating that she could saved herself while Krishna gave a small chuckle watching his sisters leelas.

She then ran towards Krishna to give him a tight hug as Arjuna and Agni hugged too.

"You okay?" she whispered to her brother and Arjuna gave her a small nod, then lightly patted her cheeks.

"Were you scared?" he laughed,

"No, I was so happy for a moment when Kan-bhrata Krishna came and ruined my happy moment." she replied as Arjuna frowned.

After Krishna killed the asura using his big brain, the group went to Dwaraka, and while Subhadra and Arjuna were hanging out with each other, Agni decided to talk with Krishna. After she finished ranting out her questions, Krishna put his hand on her shoulder.

"Agni, I'm going to tell you something shocking." he said, as Agni watched him carefully. "You time travelled after you died."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen to me. You were born in Kaliyug in your last birth, and at that time, the Mahabharata was completely different. The Mahabharata is well.. all of this, and the memory shots your getting are giving you back all your memories. In the 'original' Mahabharata, you weren't here. The Mahabharata is really popular and important in the future, and you read the whole thing. I brought you here to fix everything that I was not able to because of my godly dharma things." Agni looked at him, not knowing if she should be shocked, worried, or sad. She was all three of them combined I guess.

"I-I'm not supposed to be here? How did I die?! How will I be able to change anything? A-am I not supposed to be t-their sister..?" she asked anxiously, as Krishna stood there, trying to calm her down.

"If you weren't supposed to be here, then you wouldn't be here Agni-"

"But I wasn't here in the original Maha- original one."

"So?"

"You messed with the Kala Chakra Kanna, that means I'm not supposed to be here- and why do I call you Kanna when your older than me?"

"Will you listen to me fully? You died because of a murder, and you call me Kanna because it is one of my common names in the southern side of Bharata, you considered me your friend, thats why."

"Why would I considered a dead person to be my friend, and, how many names do you have?!" she wondered out-loud as Krishna chuckled,

"I'm always going to be alive Agni, and I have 1000+ names." he calmly replied as Agni stared at him,

"Wha- how- WHY!?"

"I mean, I have many names in all my avatars and in my poorna avatar, so it makes sense-"

"What do you mean poorna avatar and avatars?" she asked, confused and eager for answers. Krishna chuckled, then walked over and placed his hand on Agni's head. With this, she transcended into another place. "Kanna?" she asked, trying to find him in the mysterious place.