Marry her or Not?

"Share it among yourselves dear." As soon as these words were uttered by their mother, Arjuna's face became pale, he looked at Draupadi, who was equally shocked. When Kunti turned around, she had not expected to see all her children so shocked. "What happened..?" she asked, and Draupadi walked in front of Arjuna. Kunti dropped the plate holding the Prasada. 

"W-why mata?" Arjuna croaked, looking away, trying to contain the tears that were about to fall. "How can we share her?"

"Putr, pretend I didn't say those words!" she said, rushing up to Draupadi and cupping her face, "She can't be shared, Arjun, you will marry her."

"Words are like arrows, mata," Yudhisthira sighed, crossing his arms, "they can't be returned after they're let loose."

"She can't marry you all, all the hate she-"

"She can, and she needs too." Agni stated, her face expressing no emotions, "It was her wish after all."

"Putri, do not say that!" Kunti cried, holding Draupadi closer. Sahadeva stared at Agni, with not only curiosity, but also with suspicion.

 "In her last birth, bhabi had gotten a boon for Mahadev. She wished for a husband, who was the epitome of truth, she wished for a husband, who was close to Hanuman's strength, she wished for a husband, who was a talented archer, a husband, who was extremely beautiful, and a husband, who was very patient." she stopped, and looked at Draupadi, and gave her a comforting smile, "Lord Shiva told her that one person cannot have all these qualities, but she would not listen. She told him, that you're god, you can do anything. She gave her his blessing, but there was one problem. When bhabhi was asking for each quality, she forgot to mention that she wanted all these qualities in one person, so as per her boon, she gets to marry all five of my brothers."

 Yudhisthira looked at her, stunned, and also proud, Bhima just looked surprised, Arjuna looked sad, yet understanding, Nakula was confused on how Agni could be this smart, and Sahadeva was confused, suspicious and understanding.

"So you knew what was about to happen.." Sahadeva mumbled unintentionally, but everyone heard it. He looked at Agni apologetically. 

"And, Agni, how do you know this?" Yudhisthira asked, not accusingly, just in a curious manner. Agni blanked, she looked at everyone, rubbing her hands together.

"I told her jyesht." a voice called out from outside. Krishna came in, gave Agni a little wink, then continued, "What is meant to happen, will always happen, that's why she didn't try to stop it." 

Thanks Kanna.

You owe me so many pots of butter by now sakhi.

"S-so I have to marry them all sakha?" Draupadi asked, and Krishna nodded. 

"Unless you want to disrespect Lord Shiva's boon." Draupadi sighed, then sadly nodded. 

"I'll do it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short? Yeah.

Important? Not really.

Well.. kinda. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this crap of a chapter-

Also, thank you so much for 1.1K views!! I never thought I'd get this much- THANK YOU!!!! ❤