Back home

I am extremely sorry for not posting! You know when there is nothing exciting to write, you just.. don't write. Well, that was me. Also, I had school work, a performance is coming up, extra classes, art projects, personal art projects and I want free time. It's so hard to maintain all of these, especially when you're lazy, and also always procrastinate. Anyway, I have to thank you guys so much, 2K views?! This is just amazing! <3

Again, let me just remind all of you that this is just a draft. I am skipping so many parts and shortening everything because I just want to finish this! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I will not step down from my place as Yuvraj!!" Duryodhana yelled. The Pandavas and Draupadi, after being welcomed and questioned by Bhishma and Vidura, had just went to rest after their long journey, but was almost immediately called back towards the sabha. 

"We have to deal with his tantrums now." Nakul groaned to himself, and Sahadeva lightly punched him.

"That is not your choice Duryodhan!" Bhima yelled back, Yudhisthira lightly tapped him on his shoulder, and he angrily stopped talking.

"I am-" 

"STOP!" Bhishma yelled, interrupting the fight, "We will divide the kingdom." he said half-heartedly.

"What?" Dhritarashtra asked, Duryodhana's face was filled with anger while Yudhisthira's was filled with confusion.

"I am not planning to give up half of my kingdo-" Duryodhana started, but was interrupted by Bhishma.

"THIS is not your choice Duryodhan." he said, masking his sadness, "Either you step down as yuvraj, or you divide the kingdom."

"No-" (not-so-poor guy is getting interrupted three times in a row-)

"This isn't your choice Duryodhan." Bhishma sternly said, causing him to shut up. "Now, you may choose which part your giving to the Pandavas."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Kandhavaprasta!" Bhima yelled once they were back inside Yudhisthira's room, "That's what we're getting?"

"Jyesht, you know that this is unfair, right?" Nakul asked, and Yudhisthira slowly nodded, 

"But we can make it better, once we remove the dense forest." Arjuna added.

"I just realized how cool this is, the Pandava's Mayasabha in Indraprasta." Agni, who was lost in her own world, whispered to herself, but everyone was able to hear her. "The palace of illusion, how cool is-- what?" she asked, finally noticing that everyone was staring at her.

"Pandava's Mayasabha in Indraprasta?" Bhima asked, raising his eyebrow, "I really think that we should take her to the doctor."

Agni scowled,

I need to learn how to keep these thoughts to myself, what is wrong with me Kanna?

Everything. 

Can you not read my thoughts every single time?

You're the one who keeps on calling me.

she sighed, Draupadi sat next to her, keeping her hand on Agni's shoulder.

"Are you okay, you seem lost." she comfortingly asked, to which Agni nodded, 

"I'm fine bhabi-shree.." she paused, then said, "When living with them, the only time I get peace is when I zone out; I feel bad for you bhabhi."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't worry, I promise that the next chapter will be updated within two days. :)