Wait.. WHAT?!

Agni quickly slipped out to let them talk over it. She was already in a bad mood, and this was making it much, much worst.

"Saki," Krishna called, coming behind her, "in a bad mood?" 

"What do you think, Kanna?" Agni sighed, plopping down on a pile(?) of grass, and Krishna followed. 

"Is it because you haven't changed anything important yet?" he asked, and she sighed, nodding, "And because you haven't gotten a chance to use my haath phool?"

"Maybe.." she mumbles, rubbing her fingers against the grass, "Knowing that I need to change stuff is nerve racking, but also exciting. You want to do it, and well, it's been many months, and I've done basically nothing."

Krishna lightly chuckled, "There is a time for everything saki." 

"Is that the only line you know how to say?"

"Remember, you won't be able to change everything." he said, his smile softening, "Somethings, they're meant to happen, no matter what you do, you can't change it." Krishna paused for a while, then continued, "Now go, spent time with my saki."

Agni smiled, then went inside the room. Draupadi looked sad, but still, she smiled when Agni came in. 

"Pranam bhabi." she said, sitting next to her. Her eyes widened as a thought came into her head. "Are you guys going to marry your sister?!"

"What?" Yudhisthira asked, and everyone else turned their attention to Agni.

"She's the daughter of Agni, and I'm also the daughter of Agni. We are technically siblings, and your my brothers, so doesn't that make you their sister?"

"WHAT?!" Nakul cried, his eyes darting between Draupadi and Yudhisthira, who was in deep thought.

"Lord Hanuman is Bhima's brother, but he's not our brother, is he?" Yudhisthira calmly replied, "Just like that, Draupadi, she is your sister, but not ours."

"Oh."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"They have been found!" Bhishma cried, his eyes sparkled for the first time in a very long time. Vidhur nodded again, tears forming in his own eyes. "Go, send a letter, tell them to come back!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am dying. Clearly. These are so short and so bad- but I'll try my best to make them more exciting! I believe that the chapter after the next chapter will be good!