Just some drama-llama.. not really-

Trying to not randomly leave you guys again :D

Hah. I wrote that when I started writing it the day I published the other one-

Also, say hi to my pup, Pinji, who is currently staring at me judgingly as I type this during midnight. :D

***

"We trust you, Agni. Right now, it seems as if you don't trust us." Arjuna had said, and Agni quickly walked out of the room, after muttering a pranama. She couldn't blame her brothers for wanting to know what she was hiding from them, but they needed to understand. They really did.

"Was it a bad idea, jyesht?" Sahadeva asked after Agni had left, the others too clearly wanted to know the answer.

Yudhisthira nodded disapprovingly. "At least now we know what there is something she's hiding."

"I feel like we need to let her come to us and say it." Arjuna added, and Nakula nodded agreeingly.

"What if she doesn't, Arjun?" Bhima asked, "We can help her if we know what it is!"

"Bhaiya, we've been asking her for quite some time, this is clearly something personal. We need to be supportive, and not force her." Nakula responded,

"I believe you're right, dear. Our relationship with Agni has been decreasing tremendously because of this, and I don't want that to happen."

***

"Agni?" Draupadi called out, knocking on the door. Agni open it and welcomed her bhabi in. "You seem to be in a great mood."

"Sorry." Agni chuckled, "Please, sit down." Draupadi took Agni's hand and squeezed it.

"What's wrong, behen?" Agni sighed sadly, "You don't have to tell me the details, just tell me the basics, and I'll try to help." 

"I, uh, have this big secret, which I really don't want to tell them. I know they're my brothers, and I trust them, but, this-this is just too huge." Agni shook her head, then looked at Draupadi hopefully, her eyes sparkling with a little bit of hope that her bhabi can fix everything.

"So this is a secret that once known, changes everything.. right?" Draupadi asked and Agni nodded, "I'm not sure what to say without knowing it, but, does Madhav know?"

"Yeah, bhrata Krishna knows." 

"And he's fine with it?"

"Yeah." Draupadi looked at her judgingly, then face palmed. 

"Then why are you so worried? If Krishna knows, then everything will be fine." Agni smiled. She felt a little better hearing Draupadi's words.

(I really suck at writing these, don't I?💀 🥲)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Isn't it weird that Duryodhana is inviting (respected)you to a dice game?" Bhima asked, and Nakula nodded in agreement.

"Jyesht, I really don't think you should go." Sahadeva added in, and Yudhishthira sighed.

Nodding his head, he said, "Maybe he's changed. And, I must go, I have been invited. It is against kshatriya dharma to not go." 

***

"What do you mean he agreed to the dice game?!" Agni yelled, pacing around the room. "Tell jyesht not to go, he can't go!"

"Agni, we tried to tell him that Duryodhana could not have changed, but jyesht says that it's his dharma to go." Arjuna sighs, "Don't worry, nothing too bad can happen."

"His dharma?! That's-- look. He can't-- does he not know Duryodhana?" she bursts out, as the others stare at her confused.

"Why are you so worried? Do you know something we don't?" Sahadeva asked and Nakula elbowed him. 

Agni sighs, she remembered Krishna's words, "Okay. Ask him to promise to leave the game when it gets too important. If he needs to stake something that important to him, he needs to get up and leave. Otherwise, disaster will happen."

You can't change everything, Agni. Their destiny has to happen.

"Then why am I here, Kanna? If I can't tell them what's going to happen?" she cried out, while the others got more worriedly. Sahadeva looked at her understandingly, he knew how it felt to get bad omens, but not be able to tell others about it. (Yes. We're going to pretend that he only got bad omens.)But hers wasn't just bad omens, were they?

Nakula walked forward, holding her by the shoulder, "Agni..?" 

"What?!" she sighed, "I'm sorry, just, just ask jyesht to promise, please?" Nakula nodded.

"We'll try our best, Agni." Arjuna reassured her, "We'll try."

***