The call for Krishna.

"I think I know what she meant to say." Sahadeva whispered to Yudhisthira, who raised his head, asking him what he thinks it is. He slyly gestured Nakula to come closer, who gestured to Arjuna and Bhima to pay close attention. "Agni always calls bhrata Krishna uh, Kanna, and she said in behalf of. Just like Shakuni mama is playing in behalf of Duryodhana, you should ask bhrata Krishna if he could play in behalf of you. I'm sure he can beat Shakuni, who's clearly cheating now. At first, everything was in our side, now, it's on his. I'm sure that this was his tactic, jyesht." 

Yudhisthira paused, "Would that be breaking the rules?"

"NO? Besides, Shakuni is already cheating, you can't be serious, bade bhaiya!" Bhima whisper yelled.

"Well we don't know that for sure, and he's elder than you-" Arjuna and Nakula raised an eyebrow, looking at eachother, then their jyeshta, "Well, we really do not know for sure."

"If Duryodhana can use Shakuni- Shakuni mama," he added as his jyeshta stared at him, "then we can ask Krishna to play for us."

"How do we know he'll play?" Bhima asked Arjuna, who smiled. 

"Madhav, if you're willing to play for us, um, please make that pot of flowers drop on the ground." 

"That's not going to-" in just a second, the pot dropped, and the wind carried on flower to each Pandava. "Okay.. WHAT?"

"Ssh!" Nakula shushed when he saw Duryodhana looking back at them. He was talking-well scolding the guards on how they shouldn't let anyone in.

"Krishna is, um, interesting. That's all I know." the flower swirled around in Arjuna's lap, as if agreeing to what he's saying. Yudhisthira chuckled, confused, yet contented. 

"How did Agni think of this? Wait- how did she know Shakuni was playing in behalf of Duryodhana?" Yudhisthira asked, before anyone of his brother's could answer, Duryodhana sat back on his spot.

After looking at a disappointed Bhishma, he asked Yudhisthira if they can start again, "So, Samrat, may we start again?"

"We have a question, Duryodhana, is it possible for someone to play in behalf on us?" 

"Who, uh, exactly are you talking about, Samrat?" Shakuni asked, his usual smile unusually nervous, as if he knew who they were talking about.

"Krishna." (Krishna echos, as we get multiple flashy photos of Yudhisthira and a worried Shakuni, who's smile is dropping.)

Before Duryodhana can answer, Shakuni replies, "Well, there is one problem. The game has already began, meaning we can't change the player now."

***

Oh, I'm so happy, Kanna! Everything is going to be fine: You'll play for the Pandavas, Shakuni's tricks won't work, he won't stake my brothers and Draupadi, they won't have to go on the exile, the war won't happen, and nobody dies! HAPPY ENDING! 

Sakhi..(yes, I changed the spelling)

Aiyo! Why do you sound sad! Please tell me it's because Balarama Dau beat you and has nothing to do with the situation here!

Some things, they're meant to happen. I could have stopped the war if I wanted to, but it needed to happen.

No! It doesn't! You can teach dharma without a war-- that's why you brought me here, right? I'll help you, as much as I possibly can! W-we'll have the Bhagavat Gita here itself, a-and, everything will be fine.

Agni. 

Please, Kanna.

I didn't bring you here to change the war happening, I brought you here so that the outcome could be better, because it can-

But, the outcome will be the best if the war didn't happen, and you just taught everyone!

WILL THEY LISTEN?

YOU SHOULD MAKE THEM LISTEN, KRISHNA!

***

"Is that in the rule book?" Yudhisthira asked, trying to jog his memory, "Because I don't believe anything stating that the main player can't switch in the middle."

"Samrat, samrat. It is in my rule book. That's how me and my family," he said, shooting a glance at Dhritarashtra, "always played."

Yudhisthira sighed, giving his brothers a defeated look.