Panchali

{Time Skip} 

Cause I slay the day away- 💅💄

I am so sorry, I have no idea on how to start writing this, so I've just been procrastinating this whole time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arjuna walked alongside Yudhisthira, who seemed to be deep in thought. Intrigued, Arjuna asked his jyesht what he was thinking about.

"Jyesht," he called out, and Yudhisthira turned towards him, a subtle smile visible on his face. "What are you thinking about?"

Yudhisthira smiled, "Oh, nothing anuj, I just heard that there was Swayamvara for the princess of Panchal."

"What type of swayamvara is it jyesht?"

"I believe that it is an archery competition." Arjuna's face lit up, and seeing this, our trouble makers decided to tease him.

"I heard that she's the most beautiful princess, bhratashree." Agni chuckled, as Arjuna turned red. 

Nakul, joining in, continued, "She'd be the perfect match for you~

"That is true, isn't it." Yudhisthira added, as Arjuna looked at him, offended.

"You too jyesht?" Arjuna cried, moving away from him. Yudhisthira lightly chuckled, putting his arm over his anuj.

"No dear, you misunderstood me." he said, "I just thought that an archery competition would be good for you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure matashree?" Arjuna asked as Kunti nodded, lightly patting his face.

"You should go putr, I heard that her personality is as great as her beauty." Arjuna blushed, but quickly turned away after seeing Nakul, Agni, and Bhima's glances.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arjuna walked over to the bow, taking its blessings before glancing back towards his siblings, who smiled at him encouragingly. He picked up the bow, and took aim while glancing at its reflection on the water. He felt his breath getting faster, if he failed, he failed, and the taunting stares of the failed participants didn't make him feel any better. Taking a deep breath, he slowly let go of his fingers, and with a swoosh, the arrow zoomed above him. After a very awkward silence, the crowd started to cheer.

Brahmana Putra ki Jay!

Brahmana Putra ki Jay!

I did it? I did it. I did it!  

He looked up for conformation, and saw that his arrow had hit the fish's eye right in the middle. Arjuna looked around to see a proud smile on his jyesht's face, all his siblings looked excited and surprised, except Agni,, she gave him a knowing smile. He made a mental note to himself to ask her later. His gaze turned towards the princess of Panchal, who was slowly walking towards him with a varmala in her hand. Arjuna sensed the gazing of his siblings, and realised that he was blushing. 

The princess smiled at him, before placing the varmala over his head, and then taking his blessing. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 7 of them were walking back to their hut, with Sahadeva and Agni far behind the rest of them, but they didn't notice, all of them were too excited talking with Draupadi, and telling her their true identity.

"Sahadev," Agni sighed, placing her hand on her brothers, who seemed to know that something bad was going to happen, but just couldn't understand what. "It's going to be okay."

Sahadeva paused for a while, thinking about whether he should ask his sister or not, "Do.. you know what's going to happen..?"  Agni retracted her hand almost immediately and looked down, sighing and muttering something to herself.

"Everything happens for a reason Dev," she started, not knowing how to continue, "what is meant to happen, will happen." Though not content with her answer, Sahadeva nodded, letting his hand hang loose on his sister's shoulder.

They reached their hut, and while the others went in, Agni stayed out, sighing, wondering if she was making the right decision. 

"Agni, are you coming?" Sahadeva called, and she slowly walked towards the hut, then stood in the corner of the room.

"Mate, look what Arjun brought home!" Bhima called, as Kunti stopped chanting. Without looking back, she said what she has always said.

"Share it among yourselves dears." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a brilliant idea! You know how I'm skipping a lot of the story, we can make this kinda like a rough draft! When I finish writing this, I can write the actual version, with much, much more details. This way, my dream of writing the exciting scenes will be fulfilled,  and well also have like an actual version! 

What do you guys think?