Training.

"Sakhi~" a voice called out, and she immediately recognized it. It was her Kanna, whom she hadn't seen in weeks.

About two weeks must have passed since the Vanavasa had started, and the two weeks weren't great. Not because they were living in a forest- not at all- in fact, Aaghnya was glad they were living in the forest, she liked being close to nature, and her brothers did too, since they were all born there.

These two weeks weren't great because of the awkward interactions with her brothers. They barely spoke to each-other, and the brothers barely talked to their jyeshta. She noticed the brothers making an effort in communicating with her, but she always ended it with a simple nod or smile. Agni wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, another other than her priya sakha.

"Kanna!" she exclaimed, running outside and embracing him. The latter chuckled, hugging her back. The Pandavas, hearing the commotion, had also rushed outside and greeted Krishna. They welcomed him inside the humble hut they had created and offering him a few fruits, which he had declined, knowing they themselves were barely surviving on them.                                              

Agni had sat near Krishna, placing her head on his shoulders. There was nothing but an awkward silence in the room. "I will be training Aaghnya from today onwards, and without her permission, NONE of you are allowed to go where she is training."

The Pandavas glanced at each-other, confused and worried. "But what if any danger-"

"Either she will protect herself, or I will protect her." he replied, and the Pandavas, after a few moments of hesitation, agreed too, not being able to counter Krishna's words.

˚˚˚

Krishna and Aaghnya walked into the forest, not too far in though. They found a long plane space near the river. 

Krishna snapped, and a small light emerged, creating a circle, then disappeared. "Barrier. No-one will be able to hear anything, or see anything divine." Krishna walked forward, and took her hands into his. "Meditation, come on."

Agni rolled her eyes, whining, and Krishna chuckled, "I thought we were going to do cool powerful stuff! Meditation? Urgh~"

"Come on. You need to be in control of your body, and your mind. We'll be meditation for two months-"

"TWO MONTHS?!"

"Minimum." he added, and Aaghnya pretended to faint. "It will depend on how fast you are able to unlock your true potential.. which will be much easier if you have your past memories." 

"Manipulative much?" she asked, "If it means that I don't have to meditate for 100 years, then sure." Krishna came closed, and and all memories came rushing in like tiny lightning shocks.

Aaghnya clutched her head, while Krishna grabbed her shoulders. After a few minutes, the pain subsided, and Agni fell to his feet. Krishna pulled her up, embracing her. 

"Do we have to go through this every time? I am your sakha, you are my sakhi." he said, and Aaghnya smiled.

"Says the lord of the universe." she paused, "Why do memories hurt so much?"

"Remembering your last life isn't exactly normal for the human body." he simply said, and Aaghnya nodded.

"Meditation it is then."

˚˚˚

Okay, technically, two short chapters in a day = one medium chapter, alright?