Look, I know I slay and all, but what actually happened?

***

"Pranam-" The Pandavas started, but Krishna cut of their pranams with his stern hand. That never happened. Yudhisthira gulped, knowing that it was mostly his fault.

"Where is Agni?" he asked, his voice unusually stern. Nakula pointed to her room, and Krishna, without wasting a single moment, walked towards it, leaving the Pandavas to feel more guilty than they already were. He knocked on the door, and when he got a slight 'hmm' his sakhi, he opened it and walked in.

"Kanna?" she asked, clearly tired. Her head was rested on a window, and her face was visibly exhausted. She smiled at him, "Why are you standing there, come in."

Krishna stepped into the neatly organized room, eyeing a painting that lay unfinished. He walked towards it and smiled. "My Kalinga Narthana?" he chuckled, looking at a now flushed Agni. "You love me too much."

"That I do.." she said, her voice slightly weak, then quickly added, "Sadly." Krishna walked back to his sakhi, sitting next to her. "What.. happened there?"

She paused, thinking of what to say, "I mean, I know I slay and all, but-- I felt as if I've always used your haath phool. And- even before I used it, I was able to stop the Kauravas using ONE hand!"

"Let me tell you a story about my friend, Arundhati." Agni raised her eyebrows, unamused, before realising that it might have something to do with her question. fAkE sToRy TiMe!!! Krishna smiled, then started. "In Satya Yuga, there lived a great devotee of mine named Arundhati-

"She knew about Krishna?!"

"Vishnu."

"Oh."

Clearing his throat dramatically, he continued, "But she did know about Krishna, through years of meditation. Now, Āru would do puja's for me everyday, meditate upon me everyday in hopes of seeing me one day-- and of-course, if someone has that much love, then I have to go."

(Okay, so for people who are confused. She did meditation for many years, like 10-15, then after that, it was puja's and stuff. Do NOT ask me why Shri Hari didn't visit her during that time, cause I don't know. ;) )

"Let me guess, Kanna. You went in some idiotic disguise?"

"Of course!" he said, excitedly. "So I went in the guise of an old man. I asked her for food and water during the time she always prays to me-- and let me tell you, she has never delayed. Now, I came to her just as she was beginning to do puja, and asked her food food. She happily agreed, and asked if I could wait for just a minute. I disagreed."

"Bruh."

"SO, having no option, she let me in her house, and served the old man, instead of Narayana, saying 'Atithi Devo Bhava'. And then, I transformed into Vishnu." Aaghnya clapped sarcastically, and Krishna rolled his eyes. "It's much more amazing in person, I mean, you saw it yourself."

"What?"

"Anyway, continuing, I asked her to ask me for any boon, and Āru said that meeting me is the biggest boon ever." He flicked away a fake tear, "I insisted, AKA forced her to ask me for a boon, and she said that in any of her lives, she would love to help me in my missions. Now, Arundhati has been doing penance for 12 years and has been serving me and all my avatars for 10 years, so I again, forced her to ask for another one. She told me to give the boon to someone more deserving, but I told her no, and blackmailed her into asking for another one."

"That poor girl-- WAIT, BLACKMAIL?!"

"Lets just say she wasn't very creative, so I, being the creative master I am, helped her with the boon. I gave her a fraction of my powers, which included my avatars powers. I was almost obliged to do so, after so much devotion, she deserved it." Aaghnya's eyes widen, trying to wrap her mind around what he's saying. She certainly can't be Arundhati.. right?

Krishna placed his hand on Agni's shoulder, "The haath phool wasn't for you to get my power, it was for you to control it."

Aaghnya looked at the haath phool, slowly running her fingers over it. Control it. That's why Krishna had so strongly told her to not remove it. It would have gone out of control then.

"Then why am I so tired?" she asked, shaking her head, "If it's like, part of me. "

"It takes some time to get used to, that's all. Don't worry." he replied calmly,

"And you never thought to help me train when me and bhaiya were in Dwaraka." she asked, rolling her eyes, and Krishna shrugged, laughing.

"W-why didn't you tell me this before?" she asked, "And, when you gave this to me, you asked me if I wanted my memories from my past life. Did you mean as uh, what was my name?"

"Krisha."

"Yeah- as Krisha or as Arundhati." she asked, and Krishna looked out into the window,

"All of them." he replied, "Want them now?"

"I want to say yes, but some part of my mind keeps on telling me I'm not ready yet. I'm sorry, Kanna." she replies, sighing.

"No problem, but, it might randomly come, as you know mostly everything else now." Aaghnya nodded, taking Krishna's hand into her own.

"Thank you."

"What for? I have done a lot of amazing things."

"For everything."

***