Actual, Actual Training.. ;)

***

"Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya." she chanted, closing her eyes, and almost immediately, a glowing outline of Krishna had appeared behind her. Agni clapped her hands, excitedly while Krishna smiled at her proudly.

"You can invoke all the avatars, sakhi!" he exclaimed, patting her shoulders, "In just the span of a month!"

"It's all thanks to you, Kanna." she replied, as he shook his head, disapprovingly.

"Yes, I had helped, but it was also you, sakhi." she smiled back at him, proud of herself. She wanted to go and tell her brothers, but that wasn't really something she could do right now. "So, actual power training?" she asked eagerly,

Krishna raised his eyebrows, "Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah, but training with your avatars sounds much more fun." she replied, chuckling. "Can we start~"

"If you're sure." he said, smiling, "Matsya avatar, do you remember the power?" he asked, and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Control over water-- and ability to breathe under it!" she said, and he gave her a thumbs up.

"My best student."

"But I'm your only student so far-"

"Exactly."  

***

"It's been 4 hours, what are they doing out there?" Yudhishthira wondered out-loud, staring outside their hut. "Won't they get tired of practicing?"

"What even are they practicing about?" Bhima chimed in, "And with which weapons?"

***

"Wait, make it stop- Kanna!" she cried, as she frantically used her hands to try and return the water that was currently over her head back to the lake. Unluckily, it had dropped right there. Agni looked at Krishna, tucking away her wet, curly hair behind her ear, before Krishna started laughing. She paused, then started giggling too."How am I supposed to master this?" she asked, scrunching her hair to get the water out.  

"You need to feel one with the water. You'll get the hang of it, soon." he reassured her, and she nodded.

"If we spent a month with each avatar, then 10, so 10 months. Gosh, almost a year?!" she cried, and Krishna nodded.

"Don't worry though, the first few take the longest to master, it'll get easier as we move on." Agni sighed, but them smiled.

"This is actually so cool, will I be able to use this in the war, or would that be cheating?" she asked, 

"Using your blessing in war isn't a crime." he replied, as she wiped her face with her damp clothes. "I believe we should go back now."

***

"Agni?" Yudhishthira rushed to the door, "What happened? Are you okay?" Agni just nodded, chuckling.

"Did you fall into the pond while training?" Arjuna inquired, and Agni nods again, "Madhav what happened?"

"Y-you fell into the pool?" Nakula asked, laughing, while Agni nudged him playfully, "What even were you practicing?"

"Magic." she replied, rolling her eyes. 

"No like, actually, what were you practicing?" Sahadeva pressed, while Agni quickly shot a nervous glance at Krishna.

"Archery and sword fighting." Krishna replied on her behalf,