Chapter Three: Tooth Fairies?

When we got to the auction house, Manning was down on the streets with reporters, trying to cover up the situation that was happening in the house, As we were walking around the place, we were trying to understand what happened to the guest that was supposed to be there. "Jeez, it stinks in here" my brother comments "It's worse than my room."

"It's sad how true that statement is" I quipped as I scrunched my nose at the smell.

As we all got our equipment, Abe grabbed a special camera and took a picture of me and Liz after saying "Say Cheese."

After he took the photo, Liz said"Let's go"

With that we all went our separate ways, I went to the main area with Liz and Abe looking for the files of what items were there. Something tells me that all of this wasn't random. When I found it, I started to flip through the pages and something caught my eye. The page was labeled lot 777, a piece of the Bethmoora crown. "Oh shit"

"Raven, are you ok?" Liz asked me causing me to look up from the cataglog.

I shook my head, "Has Abe found anything?"

"I don't know, I was worried about you." She told me "You were really spaced out and you looked like you saw a ghost."

"I have a really bad feeling about this, Liz."

"How bad?" she inquired.

I looked at her dead in the eye and said "Rasputin bad" and then went to look for the fish man with Liz behind me.

When we approached the man Liz asked him "Abe, what do you got?"
He turned to us after taking a photo of a box and said "Oh, this is interesting." He handed us a couple of the photos he had taken "Both boxes have the royal seal" I looked down and saw the Bethmoora emblem. The elfan people's symbol. "Only delivered at a time of War"

I looked at him scared but then a massive sound came from the walls, causing the three of us to break apart. Abe and I began to try and sense what it was. "Red, we have company." Abe and I informed my brother.

"Come on you two, give me something to work with here"

"They're small and dark creatures." I informed him "And I think they're hungry"

"Actually, Raven, I think a proper thing to call them are burrowing creatures. " Abe quipped as he began to pull out the books for whatever they were.

"How many"

I looked around the room. "Many, more than I can count right now"

Abe responded "She is right. There are no corpses because there are no leftovers."

"Does that mean?" I asked

"Yes, have you noticed the floors," Abe asks making me shudder.

"Ah, crap" Red and I both say in disgust.

Abe nodded and said "Precisley. All these things do is eat and eat, and then pop, and then eat again"

"Sounds like Red/ Remind you of anyone" Liz and I joked at the same time.

The sound in the wall began to grow loudly causing Red to snap "Damn it you two, what are these things" Abe responded in another language causing the red man to say "English, English."

I groaned when I realized what we were dealing with "They're a tooth fairy, Red" my brother let out a laugh after I answered "No, Red these aren't like the clean version of fairy tales, they're like termites on steroids,"

"Correct. They feed on calcium in the human body. Bone, skin, organs." Abe backed me up "But they do go for the teeth first"

"Hence the name tooth fairy and these guys don't give you anything in return, you just die a quick but agonizing death."

No sooner after I said that the wall behind us bulged towards us. Abe placed himself in front of Liz and me, accidentally placing his hand on her stomach. "My god," He turned around on us "Liz, you're pregnant."

I looked at her shocked. "You've got to be kidding me."

"No, I'm not" She answered Abe, ignoring me.

Abe simply held up his hand and said "Yes, you are"

Ok, new priority, protect my sister-in-law and her unborn child. Suddenly the fairies behind the wall came out towards us, hungry for our flesh. "Shit." I quickly started deflecting them by using my magic as Liz and Abe as well as most of the agents began trying to shoot the fairies only to fail. "Liz, power up" I yelled.

She puts away her gun and lights it up. "You should be running"

Out of nowhere, my brother comes barreling in on top of a stone statue. "Oh shit" I yelled before we all ran from the rolling stone. "Abe, go. You're vulnerable to them." I told him as I used my magic to kill some more.

"Raven, I am going to need some help" Liz yelled for me. I ran to her and nodded. We held each other's hands as we started to release our powers together to kill them.

"Come on ladies, burn them" My brother yelled.

I glared at him "Not helping, Red"

"Fire is me. I am fire" Liz chanted to keep a grip on her power as I continued to release as much power as I could without losing control, soon we were both struggling to hold it in. "RED GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW" Liz yelled.

In the midst of my pain, I heard Red say "World here I come" At that moment me and Liz both released our powers.

I collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion, struggling to gather my next breath. Once I finally got my breathing under control, I looked around the room and saw that my brother was missing. "Red, please tell me you didn't" I whispered before getting off of the ground and running out of the building to find my brother in the middle of a group of reporters. When he looked my way, he saw my glare and I could see him physically shake. He was so dead. 

~Hello my little rabbits and mad hatters

Red is in trouble. Sorry for such a short chapter, I have been on the move all day today and have been getting this chapter done in between different things today. I am so tired but I am glad I got this chapter out for you. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment and vote. 

-XOXO

The wonderland Hacker