Home.

Azalea

I dropped my tense hands to my side before running up to Draco and throwing my arms around him to which he did the same.

"Hi Lea," he said back, lifting me just slightly off the ground.

We stayed like that for jus a moment before the person beside him cleared his throat.

Once Draco let me go, I looked over at one of the people I despised most in this world.

Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius," I nodded to him and then turned my head the other way, "Narcissa, what brings you by?"

"We were hoping to find Verona and Arrius," Lucius spoke, looking at me without looking into my eyes.

"Yes well, I'm afraid they're not back yet." I said, "Still at the ministry as of now."

Lucius nodded.

We stood there extremely awakened for a moment and I could tell they didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. So I thought of the first thing that came into my head.

"You know, why don't you sit down and I'll make some tea while we wait for them to get back?" I asked.

Lucius didn't answer, instead it was Narcissa this time, "That would be lovely dear, thank you."

I gestured them towards the couch im the living room while I went to the kitchen to put some water on the stove.

Once I reached the kitchen I place my hands against the counter and gripped it til my knuckles were white. I hated having them here in my house. Them meaning Narcissa and Lucius. Obviously we know I don't mind having Draco here.

I let go of the counter and sighed. I took a moment to recollect myself before grabbing a kettle, filling it with water, and putting it on the stove. Once I moved away from the stove I opened the cabinet to grab mugs out of. I was able to grab two of them but the others were on the shelf just above the first two . Just as I was ready to climb the counter to grab the other two, I felt a hand on my waist and saw an arm reach up to grab the other two mugs.

He set the mugs down on the counter as I turned around to face him. He looked rough, but I didn't care. I stared at him for a moment and then just wrapped my arms back around him and laid my head into his chest.

"I was so worried about you," I whispered.

"You shouldn't be, Lea."

"I can't help it. I just ... I don't want this for you. I don't want it for us." I said. I wanted to cry, but I knew I shouldn't.

He laid his head on top of mine, "Lea, you shouldn't ever be worried about me, if anything I should be the one always worried about you."

I picked my head up off his chest, causing him to pick up his head. I looked up at him while he looked down at me.

"But I-"

He shook his head and brought one hand up from around my waist so that he could caress my face.
"You mustn't ever be worried about me right now. I need you to be the independent, strong woman that I know."