Stunning

Azalea

After Draco told Eyal that he was my date to the dance, he didn't really elaborate. But on the day of the dance when he came up to my room to ask which robe to wear, I knew he was being serious. I wanted to tease him about being jealous but I knew that wouldn't sit too well with either of us.

As for Sienna, she couldn't stop teasing him about it. Almost every other thing that came out of her mouth was her making fun of him. But I guess that's normal for them. Especially for Sienna, she makes fun of everyone.

Draco was having a particularly hard time with this though, as his mother had said the other day, he wasn't really one to go to things like this. But I'm so relieved he was going, I might have actually said yes to Eyal if hadn't interrupted. Not that it was a bad thing, I really did like Eyal but only as a friend. I couldn't ever see him as anything more than that.

"You know, I'm actually so much more excited for this than I thought I would be," Sienna admitted as she applied eyeshadow to her eyelids.

I chuckled "I feel the same way, I thought I would be dreading this."

"The only reason you're not is because Draco's taking you," she responded, and I'm almost positive she was right. He was the reason I was so excited to go to the dance.

"That's true, but Spencer is taking you so you have a reason to be excited too!" I said excitedly.

She smiled to herself, but made sure it didn't make her look too happy "you're right, I actually am excited to go with him."

I finished up my makeup and turned to her "does it look okay?"

"It looks amazing," she assured me.

I looked over the clock on the desk "it's almost time, we should probably get our shoes on and all."

She agreed with me and got up to pull on her silver heels while I pulled on a pair of black ones. My dress was off the shoulder, and a dark green that I absolutely adored. I couldn't wait to walk down the steps in it.

"We look good," Sienna said confidently. She smoothed out the top of her blue, Lacey dress and did a little spin.

I laughed a bit "we definitely do, now let's go we're already late." I urged.

She nodded in agreement and we both walked out of our dorm room. No one was in the halls since mostly everyone would be at the dance by now. I would assume not everyone would want to go, but I couldn't figure out why someone wouldn't want to go. It's one of the few nights we get to do something fun and it's right before winter break.

"Alright, ready to blow everyone away?" Sienna asked as we stepped up to the corner before the stairs of the great hall.

I bit my lip slightly and nodded. We walked around the corner and made it to the top of the stairs. When I looked out over everyone, they were all dancing, talking, or eating. I couldn't help feel excitement boil up inside me.

I looked to Sienna who nodded to me as we began to walk down the few stairs and onto the floor. Once we made it to the bottom I realized it had gotten a bit quieter and that most people were whispering by now.