Cedarwood

Azalea

I stood in front of the house on Privet Drive and stared at it. I felt like I was lying to Draco. I never told him I wouldn't help Harry, but I never told him I would either. I just had to go with my gut, I had to go with what I thought the right move was. With or without Draco. But I knew if he found out he wouldn't be too pleased with me.

I had my cloak over my head so that I could keep from being seen as best as possible. I walked up to the front door and hesitated for just a moment before knocking.
And of course, Harry opened the door.

I pushed my way past him and into the house. It was completely empty. As if no one had ever lived here.

"Just come right in," Harry said sarcastically.

"No time for jokes Potter, when are they moving you?"

"What?"

"When are they moving you to a safe house? Voldemort had been told, by Snape that you are to be moved to a safe house. They know Harry, so any other day but this Friday would be better." I spoke, not even trying to beat around the bush.

He was silent for a moment, "I don't know ... I hadn't even been told that I was being moved."

I sucked in a breath and nodded. I began to pace back and forth. "Of course those blithering idiots wouldn't tell you. Well, Harry if they try to move you on Friday you can't let them."

"And how exactly am I supposed to stop them?"

"I don't know!" I exasperated, "but you must think of something. You can't let the death eaters get to you."

"Don't you think I know this?" He shot back, "Anyways, if death eaters are lurking around me. You shouldn't be here then, should you?"

"I am trying to help you, don't catch an attitude with me."

"Azalea, I really don't think -"

Harry went to continue but a loud knock came from outside the door. We looked at one another and he gave me a small nod. We both pulled our wands out cautiously as Harry slowly opened the door to which Hermione came in and flung her arms around Harry.

"All right 'arry? Yeh look fit," Hagrid said as he came through the door.

Hagrid was followed by a decently sized group of people. All of whom I immediately recognized. Either because I knew them or I had read about them at one point or another.

Ron, Bill Weasley, Kingsley, Alastor Moody, Fleur, Fred, George, Arthur, Mundugus, Tonks, And Lupin.

They all crowded into the living room of the home, not one of them having noticed me yet. But I hadn't seen Lupin in years, and as I had said before he used to be my favorite professor. Never treated me like the monster that others thought I was.

I stepped forward next to Harry, "Blimey, Lupin I haven't seen you in years."

Lupin squinted his eyes to get a better look at me, "Azalea Culter, is that you?"

And with that I took the cloak hood off of my head. Which came to get the reaction you would expect. Almost everyone pointed their wands at me. Except of course Lupin and to my surprise Fred and George didn't either.