Poisonous

Azalea

After Harry and I had that talk at the edge of the Forbidden Forest I went straight back to my dorm and slept. I figured sleep would help calm me down, but of course it didn't.

The next day I woke up and I don't think I've ever got out of bed that fast. I knew I had to talk to Draco, it couldn't wait. I knew I couldn't jump to conclusions with things, so I had to make sure it was true for myself.

We didn't have classes today since it was the day after we got back from winter break. Luckily I had enough time to talk to him today.

Sienna and I walked down to the great hall together for breakfast. I couldn't help but feel nervous on the way there, I hadn't told Sienna what Harry told me because I knew I shouldn't. If it was true and I told her, I would get in trouble. The Death Eaters wouldn't appreciate it very much.

Once we got down to breakfast we all sat in our normal spots at the Slytherin table. I snuck a look over at Harry who was sitting at the Gryffindor table. Hermione looked over at me and pointed me out to Harry. He turned and looked at me for a couple seconds before I looked away. When I turned back, Draco and Oliver were sitting in front of us.

I pressed my lips together and looked down at my hands. I was quite nervous to talk to Draco about this, but even more nervous because I don't know if I could ever look at him the same.

I brought my hand up to the ring around my neck and fiddled with it. I've found I do this when I'm nervous about something, it's sort of comforting.

I sucked it up and looked up at Draco "I need to talk to you." I deadpanned.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "about what?"

"You'll see soon enough."

"Why can't you just tell me now?"

I rolled my eyes "because it's a private conversation between you and I."

He shrugged "alright."

Sienna looked over at me with a piece of bacon in her hand "are you gonna eat?"

I shook my head "I'm not hungry," and it was true, I was so upset that I had lost my appetite. I looked up at Oliver and smiled slightly "I realize I never really said thank you for the necklace, so thank you." I said, looking from Oliver to Sienna.

They both smiled and nodded "I knew you'd love it."

"You know me so well," I chuckled.

I paced back and fourth as It neared time for me to meet Draco in the astronomy tower. I could already feel my hands shaking. I might be over exaggerating but I don't care. This is one thing I feared the most. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that it wouldn't be much of a surprise if he was a Death Eater. His Father is, and his father was just locked up in Azkaban for what I can assume was because of an order from Voldemort.

I looked over at the clock on the desk which now read 4:56. I decided to go ahead and leave since it would take me a few minutes to get up to the astronomy tower.