Hogwarts

Before you start! I know that the common rooms and the dorms for each house are connected in the actual Harry Potter stories, but for the sake of this Fanfic they are not.

Azalea

Almost my whole life I've looked up to my parents. They're the people who taught me everything I know. Every spell, charm, curse, and anything else I would need to know as the result of the life my family lives.

I come from a long line of many known wizards and witches. In other words, I'm a pure-blood. Which means there is no muggle blood in my family tree, despite what anyone may say. And I'm undeniably proud of that. But unlike every other pure-blood, I have no issue with half-bloods. Or even muggle-borns, despite the
fact that they are completely clueless sometimes. But isn't everyone at some time or another? Of course I couldn't tell them that, but The point is, I have no problems with them as long as they don't have a problem with me. Or my family. As for my family, they don't like the idea of anything other than pure-bloods.

My parents, Verona and Arrius Culter are
very known and even feared in the world of Hogwarts. I got my letter to attended Hogwarts when I was 11, the same as any other kid who attended the school. I went to the school all through my first, second, and third year. But once my fourth year came around, my parents had a little trouble with the Death Eaters. Or more like who my father works for. As a result they pulled me out of Hogwarts and began to teach me themselves for a couple years.

I honestly thought that, that would've been my last year ever at Hogwarts. So you can understand my surprise when they told me I'd be attending the school for my sixth and seventh year. Not that I'm complaining, I almost miss the school. It's been two years since I've even looked at the castle. Which means two years since I've seen almost everyone I went to school with. I got occasional visits from Sienna who, dare I say, is my best friend. Besides her, a few people stayed in touch. Most people kept in touch for a year after i left, but stopped writing to me by the second year.

"Azalea"

It's been a few months since I've seen each other, but I must say I'm excited to see her. Her family is friends with mine, in fact our families are so close that they have their minds set on Sienna's brother, Oliver Fulton, and I marrying someday. If you ask me that sounds insane.

"Azalea"

I've got my mind set on bigger things. Things other than who I'm gonna marry once I become of age. Quite frankly I don't even want to get married. Why would I want to rely on a man for things that I can very well do myself.

"Azalea Ember Culter" my mother scolded, making me turn my attention to her. I hadn't realized I was daydreaming until my mother had snapped me out of my thinking. Using my full name was something my parents did often. Whether it was because of how proud they were of the family name, or because of how much I got in trouble, I had no idea.

"Sorry mother" I sighed, letting go of my deadly grip on the bar of my cart. I glanced down at my luggage before diverting my attention to the woman next to me.

"Now, you don't have long til boarding begins. Let's get you to the platform" she nodded, ushering me to the brick wall between the 10th and 9th platform.

"Right" I agreeing, following her push to the wall just in front of us. I looked around to see no one else joining the area we stood at.