Sectumsempra

Azalea

"Azalea"

"Azaleaaa"

"AZALEA!"

My head snapped towards the person who was calling my name. I had been dazing off and thinking about who knows what. I really need to start paying more attention.

"What?" I sighed, leaning my elbow on the table and leaning my head on my hand.

"You've been looking a bit off lately, are you alright?" Sienna asked in a worried tone. I hadn't told her about the Draco thing mostly because I didn't know if I could. The difference with me telling her and Draco telling me is that she's not involved with that scene. And if I can stop it she won't be involved with me. I, on the other hand, am already apart of it.

I shrugged "no I'm fine."

"Then why are we sitting down here and away from Draco and Oliver?" She raises an eyebrow as she held the page in the book she was reading.

I shrugged and looked back down at my potions book. I didn't want to talk about it anyways.

I shook my head and faked a smile "just Draco being unreasonable, as always."

She sighed "didn't I tell you that you should just stay away from him?"

I raised an eyebrow "I'm confused, you've also been telling me that we'd get back together. Which is it that you want?"

"Honestly I just want to be able to say I told you so," she grins "so I've been going back and fourth between the two."

"So how do you think this is actually going to end?"

She shrugged and looked down at the book in front of her, "I'm not sure, it's not looking too good right now by how you've talked about it. You seem pretty upset too."

I nodded, "yeah" I didn't feel like talking about it much more. I'm glad she didn't try and pry to get me to talk about it. I would have had to make something up and while I'm good at lying, I didn't really want to lie to Sienna. It wouldn't feel right at all.

She reached out and placed her hand over mine "hun, are you alright?"

I nodded again "I'm fine, really. I'm sure it'll blow over really soon." She shrugged and looked back down at her book, continuing to study potions.

I looked down at the Divination book in front of me. I furrowed my eyebrows and then remembered what the tea leaves had said last time Professor Trelawney read them. She had said it was a mushroom and that it meant a loved one and I will fight and it will cause us to separate. I couldn't help but think that it was about Draco and I. I don't normally believe all that rubbish, but it was almost spot on.

I quickly closed my book and looked up at Sienna, "I'll be back in a little bit, I need to talk to um Professor Flitwick about our homework." Before she could say anything else I closed my book and picked it up, getting out of my seat and walking quickly to the Divination classroom.

I made it pretty far, I was a hallway away from getting into the Divination classroom. But as I went to walk around the corner I saw Snape and Draco standing and whispering loudly to each other. Draco's fists were balled up at his side and Snape's expression stayed the same as it always did, hard and cold. A feeling of nostalgia washed over me as I remembered I had found them like this more than once.