Bellatrix

Azalea

I woke up early Friday morning in a cold sweat. Of course being home would make my nightmares worse. And to make this even better one of the reasons behind these nightmares is going to be in my house today. But on the brighter side I will get to see Sienna, Oliver, and Draco today. Though that doesn't help me sleep now.

I rolled out of bed and sat on the Side of it, looking out at the darkness in the room. I sighed and pushed myself up, picking my wand up off my night stand and walking over to my door. I opened it quietly and slipped out. I figured everyone else in the house would be asleep so I had to be quiet. I didn't have to walk very far down the hall to make it to where I was planning on heading.

I walked up to one of the many doors in the mansion and placed my hand on the knob. I hesitated for a moment but decided to keep going. I opened the door and walked in, closing it softly behind me. I looked around the room with blue walls and sighed to myself. It's been a while since I've been in here and of course it hasn't changed.

I walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed.

*flashback*

"Silas, when will I get a wand like yours?" I asked, sitting on the floor of his bedroom.

"Every first year gets a wand, so the year you start at Hogwarts you'll get one." He answered. He picked up his wand and spoke up softly "Expecto Patronum."

I watched as he did so, a silver light spewed out of the end of his wand and within a second an eagle came flying around me. I watched in awe as it flew around the room. I had never seen someone do a charm like this one but I had loved it.

"What was that?" I wondered.

"It was my Patronus"

"What's that?"

"You ask a lot of question."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. He sighed and gave in.

"It's something that I can use to protect myself. You have one too, so do mom and dad." He answered.

"Can you teach me how to do that?"

"I will Azalea, once you get a wand, I promise."

*flashback over*

I looked down at my wand and picked it up "Expecto Patronum," I spoke. The sliver like light came out of the end of my wand and soon enough there was a Fox trotting around the room.

I smiled at the creature, placing my wand on the bed. I watched as it ran around and soon disappeared, leaving me in the darkness of the room again. I laid back in the bed and onto the black comforter that hadn't been used in years.

My brother was a Ravenclaw, much to my families surprise. I, however wasn't surprised at all, if they knew Silas like I knew him they would've known he was not made for Slytherin. No matter how much they wanted him to be.

I didn't stay laying on the bed. Instead I got up and wondered to the desk in the corner of the room. I pulled out the chair and sat down in it. I pulled down a picture frame and held it tightly in my hands. A picture of the two of us as children was pressed against the glass inside.