Silas

Azalea

I leaned myself over one of the windows of the Astronomy tower. I particularly like to come this place when something was bothering me because it's normally so quiet. No one really thinks to come up here. It's been a few days since my father decided to pay me a visit and I'm still pretty mad about it. I guess that's one bad thing about myself, I tend to take awhile to get over things. Kind of like holding a grudge.

But in this case, holding a grudge against my father is completely reasonable. After everything that's happened he's still a death eater, he's still Involved with that life. And only because he wants power. It annoys me to think about it, it makes me beyond mad. My mother isn't much better, she puts up with it. She supports him, I know she's scared to speak up about it but still.

"Lea" a voice spoke from behind me. Of course I knew who it was, only one person calls me by that nickname.

I didn't turn around. Instead I just stood where I was, looking over Hogwarts. I didn't even respond.

He walked up next to me and leaned his elbows against the window sill. He looked out across the castle and folded his hands together "what did he tell you, Lea? You never told me."

I hesitated for a moment. I wasn't sure if I should tell him but then I remembered who I was talking to. This was Draco, I could trust him. This was the boy that was nice to me when he wasn't to anyone else, even though we fought a bit.

"He said someone new was appointed as a Death Eater." I said quietly.

I could almost feel Draco go stiff at those words "did he say who?"

I shook my head and looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers. I could feel my eyes start to water with hot tears, threatening to fall onto my cheeks. I didn't want to cry, I very rarely cry. He let out a small breath and nodded.

"He brought up Silas"

At this Draco turned to look at me as if he wasn't sure what to say. I scoffed at the thought of my father bringing up my brother.

"Called him a failure."

Draco pushes himself off the window sill and turned his body to face me. I turned my head towards him and couldn't help it anymore. A small tear ran hot down my face.

"He can't talk about him like that, Draco. He can't do that!" I cried, balling up my fists.

At this he took my hands and carefully pulled them open before intertwining my fingers in his. He pulled me to him softly, wrapping his arms around me. I leaned my head against his chest and let the tears flow down my face. One of his hands pressed against the small of my back while the other held my head against his chest. My arms were pressed against his stomach and my hands against his chest. I grabbed onto his shirt lightly, pulling myself as close as possible to him.

"I miss him so much," I cried.

"I know" he whispered, leaning his head down onto mine. I know Draco isn't very good at comforting other people, but he was trying his best and I'm glad he was.

"It's not fair." I sighed.

He picked up his head and looked down at me "do you wanna tell me about what happened?"