Fine

Azalea

I actually quite enjoyed the sight of my new schedule. I had Transfiguration, Defense against the dark arts, Potions, Charms, Divination, Astronomy, and Care of Magical Creatures. I was very happy with the outcome, seeing I had received all the classes I was most excited for. I had been waiting for a long while to find out what classes I had gotten, so you can understand my disappointment when I found out I had all my classes with Draco.

Okay, well not disappointment but I knew having him in all my classes would be tough. Maybe even distracting. Not that I would tell anyone that, if that got out it would only fuel his huge ego even more.

I had been worried about getting here and not remembering my way around the castle, but by the looks of it I remember how to get around. I'm sure if I don't Sienna or even Oliver would help me remember. Maybe even the professors would help, I know they all remembered me because of how quiet the great hall got when I walked in.

"Come on Culter, let's go!" Sienna yelled, practically skipping out of the room in excitement. I laughed a bit and followed her out of the room. Sometimes I wondered if she had been sorted into the wrong house, but if she was I'm glad it was into mine. I don't know what I would do without this quirky girl.

I smoothed out my uniform as we began our walk down one of the many halls of the castle. "What class do you have first?" I wondered. Having classes with her would help me out a lot.

"Potions, you?"

"I have the same" I nodded "does professor Snape still teach that class?"

"no" she sighed "I've heard a new professor is teaching it this year" she responded. If there was any professor I missed, it was definitely Lupin. Although I understand the whole werewolf issue, but honestly it wasn't much of a surprise after knowing how many classes he had been missing. But Lupin use to pull me aside after class and help me improve on some of the things I didn't quite understand, which is something no other professor has done. Maybe it's because he knew I wasn't as dangerous as everyone thought I was. I guess I just liked the way he treated me, which was the same way he treated everyone else. Sometimes it got old being treated like I'm some kind of monster.

But then again that's almost how Snape treated me, but Snape himself was feared so I think he understood the best.

"Azalea, you're back!" A small voice said giddily as the girl skipped up next to me.

I diverted my gaze to the small redhead next to me and smiled "Ginny Weasley, look at you all grown up." Ginny Weasley, fifth year, Gryffindor. When the girl first got here in her first year, she came up to me and talked to me as if it were nothing. I have a rather soft spot for the redheaded girl.

"So do you, it's been so long since I've seen you."

"Only two Years" I said casually.

"Are you and Malfoy getting back together?" She wondered. The question caught me by surprise quite honestly. Although I knew someone would ask something about it at one point or another.

I sighed and shook my head "no Ginny, that's something that happened in the past. Malfoy and I have no business together anymore." I said assuringly. Though I don't know who I was trying to assure. Ginny or myself.