"Home"

Azalea

"Want anything Azalea?" Sienna asked me as the trolley pushed past our cabin on the train. I looked over at her and then over the the lady pushing the cart before shaking my head.

"No" I answered.

The woman nodded and continued to push the cart through the train. I looked down at my hands and rubbed them together slightly. My hands were a little clammy since I was nervous.

"Are you okay?" Sienna asked, picking up the orange tabby cat next to her.

"I'm ..." I paused, trying to think of the right thing to say "nervous"

"Nervous to see your parents?"

I shrugged, I wasn't quite sure why I was nervous. Maybe it was the fact that I just didn't really want to go home. Or maybe it was the fact that I knew I would have to see people I didn't want to see, people besides my parents.

"A little bit" I admitted.

"Don't be" she shifted in her seat "it'll be fine, plus you turn seventeen soon."

I shrugged "just another year, it's not like it matters much."

Sienna rolled her eyes "but it does, turning seventeen means you can do magic outside of Hogwarts." She pointed out.

"That's true" I agreed "that's the only good thing about it though."

"Oh lighten up, we'll be seeing each other over break too" she assured me.

I grinned "that's true, I might need your help getting through the whole break."

She looked down at her hands and winced "is uh ... is Bellatrix suppose to be there?"

I slumped down in my seat a bit at her name, I despised her. After all she was the one who killed Silas, my brother.

"I would assume so"

"Well, just ignore her," Sienna said, as if it were that easy.

"Ignore Bellatrix? I might as well be ignoring someone who's screaming in my ear," I rolled my eyes and looked down at Athena who was sleeping soundlessly next to me.

Sienna scrunched up her nose "ok well maybe she is an attention whore." She said "you do know she's Draco's aunt right?"

I looked up at her and nodded ever so slightly "sadly."

"But hey, it won't be that bad. Trust me. I'll be at your house as soon as you know it"

*

I have to say I'm not surprised when no one showed up at the 9 3/4 platform to pick me up. I was use to that by now, normally when I came home from Hogwarts I would get home myself. This use to bother me but now I don't think it's honestly that big of a deal. Knowing my family it's just normal. My family isn't very affectionate.

But once I got home I was actually surprised, and I wasn't the only one either. When I walked into the door of the mansion I had lived in my whole life, there was no one there. I was the only one 'home'. Or so I thought.