Chapter 3. Ready?

3 weeks later....

I wake up in Ross's arms. He's all healthy now which is good and I didn't catch it either. My belly has gotten a bit bigger but not enough to notice. Thank goodness because I haven't told anyone but Laura yet.

"Mmm... babe?" Ross moans while stretching.

"Yeah?" I reply. "What time is it?" I check my phone. "It's 5:30." I tell him. "I should get ready. I have work today." I nod. "Me too."

We both get up. I am so tired. I walk up to Ross and lay my head on his bare chest. "Are you tired?" I nod. He kisses the top of my head. He pulls me into the bathroom.

"Are you okay to shower right now?" I nod and begin taking off my shirt. After I undress, I take my hair out of the bun.

"The w-water is r-ready."

Ross stutters while staring at me. "Calm down because you're not getting anything."

I laugh and step into the shower. He follows after me. I wash my hair and my body. I let the warm water run on my belly and it feels amazing. "Mmm..." I moan and tilt my head on Ross's chest.

"I'm not even touching you, how can you feel that much pleasure?" He smirks.

"Shut up." I mumble. I turn around to face him.

"Um, when are we-"

He cuts me off by kissing me. He moves his hands to my chest and squeezes my breasts. His hands travel down a bit farther. I push him off.

"I'm trying to talk to you." He leans in and kisses my neck. I hold on to his back.

"Ross..." I say in a faint whisper.

I push him away again. "I seriously need to talk to you so please can you listen?" He nods. "When are we telling our families that I'm pregnant?" I ask.

"Um.. I guess today after work. I start at 7 and finish at 4. What about you?" He says. "I start at 10 and finish at 6." He frowns. "Thats so long." I shrug.

"Oh well. It's fine." He glances to my chest. "They've gotten bigger." I roll my eyes. "They have." He leans down and kisses me. "And that concludes my shower time. You finish alone."

I say and get out quickly. I don't really want to be touched in that way. Especially not now. I wrap up in a towel and go find clothes for the day. I put on a the new r5 smile jumper, and black jeans. Ross comes out matching what I'm wearing.

"So we're that couple?" I say. "Hmm?" He turns around.

"Aw. It looks so cute on you." I roll my eyes. "Hey. No eye rolling." He says. "I'm hungry."

I say and turn to go downstairs. It's now 6:10. Ross and I are sitting at the table, eating French Toast and fruit. "So I was thinking of dying my hair." I say. "What colour?" I shrug. "Maybe blonde again. Or like, all black." He nods. "Well what colour? I need you to decide." I tell him. "I don't care. You'll still look gorgeous." I groan.

"You're so annoying." I say. "I didn't do anything." He says.

I sigh and get up. I bring my stuff to the sink and begin washing them. Ross wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. "Go away." I groan. "No. What's wrong?" I shake my head. "Nothing." I lie.

"Don't say nothing because it's something. Tell me what's wrong." I sigh. "You don't care. Whenever I ask your opinion, its always.... I don't care." I mumble the last bit. "I'm sorry. I guess I don't think before I speak." He says. "We've talked about this before Ross and you know it hurts me when you say that."

He turns me to face him. "I'm sorry baby girl. I really am." He presses his lips to mine. I lightly push him away.

"You should go so you aren't late." He smiles. "I texted my parents and were having a family dinner with your parents." I sigh. "Okay. We can meet here and go there together." He nods. He pecks me quick. "I love you." I smile. "Love you too. Bye."

He waves and leaves. The time flies by and it's time for me to go to work. "Hey Sally." I say to my co-worker. Ugh.." She scoffs. "Wait, what's up?" I ask.

"You are a kiss up." She says. "No I'm not." I reply.

"Really? Because I've busted my ass working here for 7 years and you show up and get MY job." I sigh. "It's not like I asked him to give me the job. I'm just a likeable person." I say giving myself confidence.

"Well I don't like you at all." She growls and walks away. Well, that was mean. Whatever.
_______________________________

After a hard long day and constant insults from sally, I can go home. It's a nice day today. The roads aren't too bad, and it's warm out. Ross is already home once I arrive. "Ross?" I call. He comes running in really fast and picks me up in his arms.

"I missed you baby girl." He says. "Um.. okay? I wasn't gone that long. Put me down." He kisses me before setting me back on the ground. I sigh.

"Hard day?" Ross asks as I sit on the couch.

"I guess. This girl that I work with just keeps being so rude. She was calling me names and saying all these untrue things." I frown. "Well like what?" He asks.

"She said that I took her job as assistant manager and that I'm a slut and a whore and that I deserve to die. And she said that... that-" I start crying. "Shh.. What did she say?" He rubs my back. "She said I'd be the worst mother in the world and that I'm the ugliest thing she's ever been cursed to lay her eyes on." I say while sobbing heavily.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry." He whispers. "I'm sorry. It's silly." I say. "No. You have the right to be upset. But I want you to know you are beautiful and amazing and you will be the greatest mother of all time. I am extremely proud that we are having a baby together." He wipes my tears and kisses me softly. "I love you with all my heart princess." I smile. "I love you too."

After we get me all cleaned up, we leave for his parents house. We get out of the car and walk up to the front door. "Ready?" I grab his hand. "As I'll ever be."