Chapter 17. Car crash.

"We got a four month pregnant mother in a car crash. Pulse is low. We need to check on her baby and please get her dog to pipe down." Bella. Car crash? What is going on? I slowly open my eyes. A bright light. "Honey? Are you ok? I need you to tell us your name." She says. "McKenna graywood. Am I dying? Where's Bella? Is Rianna ok?" I panic. "You were in a car accident. You hit your head on the window but your ok. We're just checking on the baby." I nod. "We contacted your family. Your sister I think. She's blonde and with four other boys in the waiting area." I sit up. "Yeah. I want to see them. And I need to know where Bella is?!" I cry. "Who is Bella?" She asks. "She's my dog. She's so little and fragile. I need her to be okay. Tell me she's okay?" She smiles. "You're dog is fine. You're family has her. I'll go get them." I smile. Wait, did she say four boys? That must mean Ross came. I sit and wait. I see the door opening. There stood Rydel, Riker, Ellington, Rocky and.... Ryland. "Oh god are you okay?" Rydel runs to me. "I'm okay. Um... Where's Ross?" I ask. "We tried to call him. We told him you were in an accident but he um... You know what, Ross isn't important. You're alive. Bella's alive. So is Rianna. You're all ok and that's what matters. Rocky gives me Bella. She licks my face. "No. Tell me what Ross said." I demand. "He said as long as you say you're sorry he doesn't care." I frown. "He doesn't care for me." I say. They all shake their heads saying he does. "Guys stop trying to sugarcoat the fact of the matter. I know he doesn't and I know you know it too." They all frown. A nurse walks back in. "Alright so I got back the results of your baby. Her pulse is low so we have to keep you for no more than a week to assure she will be fine before you leave." I nod. "Will she be ok?" She nods. "I believe so." I sigh stressfully. "Where's my car because I had a lot of things in there." I say. "It was totalled. We got everything out and it's in a box right her. You're a lucky girl." She says then leaves. "This is you're car." I gasp at the sight. "I just sent it to Ross. I thought you were gone. I'm so happy you're okay." Ryland says hugging me. I smile. "We'll bring your things home and visit later. Um, our parents will be visiting at some point." I smile and nod slightly sad Ross wasn't the first one here. I wouldn't expect him to though. After they left it was hours of boredom. No one to talk to. Nothing to do and the cherry on top of my cake, Ross still hasn't come. He didn't even text me to see if I was okay. I call in a nurse. "Yes miss, is everything ok?" I nod. "It's just I had this medicine a doctor prescribed because my baby is sick and now I'm sick so that medicine helped with my baby's cold." I explain. "We can watch for that. You're parents are here." I nod and smile. Moments later, my parents, Stormie and Mark walk in. "Hey Hun. How are you feeling?" I shrug. "I'm ok. I could have been worse." I say. "So do you still hate me?" I ask them. "Oh of course not. Sure we think you're too young but we're here to help you." Stormie says. "We noticed the ring on your finger. And we saw the video. Are you happy?" I shrug. "I guess so. Ross was going to propose when we went to Colorado but we broke up and he was ready now." They smile. "Well where is he?" I sigh. "Um.. Work. He was busy." They nod. "I'm sure he'll be here soon." Doubt it. "Yeah. Maybe." They each come and give me a hug. "So girl or boy." I smile. "Girl. Rianna Mary Lynch." They smile. "That's a beautiful name. We'll see you soon." Then they leave and it's back to more silence. I want Ross here. I know we're not speaking really but a hug from him is all I need right now.

----- Week later -----

I finally get to go home. But I'm not happy. A week I was there. I got more sick and Ross didn't come to even see if I was okay. He didn't text or call. His family, and his co-stars came to see me. I would have thought he would set aside all arguments and anger he had towards me to make sure that I and his baby were okay. But he didn't and there's nothing I can do. I don't even know what we're fighting about but honestly, it's tiring. None of this would have happened had I not left but he was being ridiculous. I just want it to end. On top of that, we have to leave tomorrow morning. It'll be at 3 in the morning because he has to film later the same day. I haven't talked him since that first night at the hospital. I tried to text him but it keep saying the server couldn't be reached as the number was no longer available. So he either changed his number or he's just avoiding me. I sigh and go to my room. I set my bag near the door so it's ready when I need it. I also set my alarm for 1:30am. I changed into my pyjamas and sat on the bed. I got my phone and opened Ross and I messages.
___________________________________
To Ross:

Please can you talk to me?
______________________________________________________________________
From Ross:

There has been an error. The number you are trying to reach has blocked this number.
___________________________________

Ouch. He's blocked me. Wow. He's so immature sometimes. But it still hurt my feelings. I sigh and put my phone on the side table. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. "Hey. You excited to see him?" Rydel asks. "I don't know really. He's blocked my number so I don't think he wants to see me." She frowns. "Well it'll get better. You should get some sleep." She hugs me and I go to bed.