Chapter 23. I forgot?

We were just walking around on the beach enjoying the view. "So about this house my band has, what's it look like? Is it nice?" I nod. "We have a nice room and so does Rianna. It's got a pretty view and I think it would be nice to live with them. For you. You get to write songs and make music with your siblings. And we'd have help with the baby. What do you think?" I ask. "Um, I mean if you want to, I'm fine with it." I smile. "I want you to want it too. And, if you don't want to-" "No, I want to. I don't mind. If you're happy, I'm happy. We'll be happy and I'll be even happier when I see you walking down that isle, looking beautiful as ever, and I will be waiting for you to. I'll be counting down the moments until I say I do." He stops in front of me and looks deep in to my eyes. "I am so inlove with you!" He whispers. "Lets go. I'm hungry." I say. He laughs and we go to get food. We both get a burger, fries and a milkshake from a food stand and sit at a picnic table. "So what are you going to tell Courtney?" I ask. "I don't know. I think I should just tell her the truth. No point in lying." I nod eating one of my fries. "Did I hurt you?" He asks. "What do you-"

"I mean from the beginning. Tell me if I hurt you from when I didn't notice your hair to Courtney." I sigh. "I guess yeah. It hurt when you didn't look at me the way you used to. When you didn't visit me in the hospital, that was like a punch in the face. When you pushed me away and I fell," my voice gets shaky, "when I found out that you and Courtney were a thing.. It was like someone had ripped out my heart, and cut it into a thousand pieces, then tried to give it back only to destroy it more. I thought I had lost you." I say allowing a few tears escape my eyes. "Oh." He looks at me heartbroken.

"You know, I think about you all the time. Even if you're right next to me. I think how can I get his attention because I look into your eyes and I see you but you don't see me. Not in the way I see you. I see you as my best friend. Like, if I went to work and it wasn't a good day, I knew that when I got home, my best friend is going to be there to make me smile. I can count on you to do that but not recently. You've been too distant from me and distracted. You know, guys ask why girls wear so much makeup and get all fancied if we're not going anywhere but it's for you guys. I thought.... Um, I thought... Actually, it's embarrassing. Nevermind." I say as I finish my food.

"No tell me. What did you think?" I sigh. "I thought that you didn't think I was beautiful and you weren't inlove with me anymore. Um, the uh... Fans said that you were just using me... for my body and I didn't think it was true but you know.. There's always that thought in my head. And I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to feel bad for me. I wanted to deal with it alone." He reaches out and holds my hand. "You're flawless. I say that because you are but that word doesn't even begin to describe you. You are so much more than that. And I am inlove with you. It's impossible for someone to walk into the room and not instantly love you. I cant fall out of love with you. I've tried. Baby, call me crazy but I'm addicted to you. You're like a drug. But you're my drug and I can't get enough of you. I don't want to share you, I don't want you to talk to any other guy. I want you to myself. My family would have called me obsessed with you and you know what... I am. I'm obsessed with you and I don't care what anyone thinks. If I could, I would stare at you all day, kiss you, touch you, and show you how inlove with you I am." He explains. "Ross I-"

"shh, just come here." I go in to hug him but she shows up. "Ross! I've looking for you all day!" Courtney says. "Why?" He replies. "We were supposed to go cliff diving. You begged me to go and I was waiting for an hour." She says. "I um.. I was... I'm sorry." He tells her. "Were you two together the entire day? Ross I'm you're girlfriend, you can't just-" "We were just catching up. I'm sorry. I forgot. We can hang out now. If you want?" He asks. "I can't now. I have another photo shoot. Call me later. I have to go." She says and leaves. He looks at me. "I'm sorry. This is-" "No. I know you think it's you're fault but it's not. It's mine. I totally forgot I had plans. I should probably tell her soon before she starts to get suspicious." I nod.

He grabs my hand and we go back to the hotel. "Okay. Are you ready for your surprise?" I nod eagerly. He goes to his bag and takes out a gift. "Here." I open it up and see a beautiful painting of us. "Ross. This-" "Wait. Look." He shows me his wrist. He got my name and Rianna's. "Ross! That is so sweet. I love it. What's the date?" I ask. "Our wedding day." I smile and hug him. "I love you. So much." I look at him and kiss him. "I love you too baby girl." I kiss him one more time.

I take a cold shower since it's really hot. I get out of the shower and look through my clothes but I can't find anything that's not too hot. I give up. I just put on a sports bra and underwear. "Hey Ross What are you doing tomorrow?" He turns to face me and stops. "Um.. I.. We... Puppies!" He shrieks. I laugh. "You okay?" He turns red. "You are so adorable." I say. "Shut up. Don't make fun of me..." He pouts. "But it's fun." I take some of his ice cream. He sticks his tongue at me like a little kid. "I love it when I make you nervous." He rolls his eyes at me.

I took another bite of his ice cream. "Stop taking my ice cream." I laugh taking yet another bite. He attempts to grab the bowl but I hide it behind my back. "I finished mine." He smiles and puts his arms on my hips. "But you had a large bowl." I giggle. "I want yours too.. Can I have it?" I smile wider. "If you weren't so cute, and had more clothes on, I wouldn't do this..." He leans down and pecks me. "I have an early call time. Want to go to bed?" I nod pulling away.

I walk towards the bed. I feel a sharp feeling on my butt. "Ow!" I shriek. He smirks taking off his shirt and putting on some shorts. "You might want to put on some pants." He winks and gets into bed. I roll my eyes but take his advice. I crawl into bed and curl up next to him. "Goodnight baby. I love you." I whisper. "I love you too beautiful. Goodnight." He kisses my forehead and we fall asleep.