Chapter 22. Thinking about you.

I wake up at around 2 in the morning. I sigh. Everyone is still sleeping. I feel if I was with Ross, I would sleep. No! He has a girlfriend I can't. But, maybe if I just went to see him. Just to see him. Yeah. I'll go see him. Just for a quick moment. I get my phone and quietly sneak out. I head to the elevator. *ding* I was about to step on but I walked into someone. "Oh, um what are- where are you going?" I sigh. "I was going to- I was going to see you but only for a minute." I tell him. "What about you?" He smiles. "I was going to see you too." I smile. "I didn't sleep. At all." He says. "Same." I mumble. The elevator door closes. "Why couldn't you sleep?" I ask. "I um... You know, I was just.. Why c-couldn't you sleep?" He stutters. "I um.. You know.. I thought t-that I was-" he places his lips on mine. "I missed you." He says against my lips. "Me too." I whisper. "I want you to stay with me. Come back to my room. Stay with me. Please?" He begs. "What about-" "No. Please? I need to be close to you. I just.. I need you. Please baby? Please?" I sigh and pull away. "Are you sure about this? I need you to be sure." I say.

"Look. And I need you to go with me on this. Courtney doesn't know about our past. But I am sure about this. I want tomorrow to be a date. Well today technically but um, anyways, we're going to have to get back together, in order for me to know who I want to be with. I'm 80% sure I know it's you. But-"

"Ross. That's nice but I don't want to worry about if it's me you'll choose. And I can't tell you who to choose but obviously you know who I want you to choose but-"

"Stop. Okay baby, I want to choose you. I just need... More time. Just more time. A little more time. I just want everything to be okay and go back to the way..."

He broke down and cried. "Ross.. Are you okay?" I ask sitting next to him. I rub his back. "I am... I just. What am I doing? This shouldn't be hard. You are carrying my baby. Our baby. I should choose you. It's not hard. It is you. I'm inlove with you. Not her. Come to my room and cuddle with me. I need to hold you in my arms again. I need you so much it hurts." The elevator dings. We're on his floor. I help him up and we go to his room. He sits down on his bed. I sit next to him. "Look Ross," He turns my head to him and kisses me. "I love you. Only you. I love you so stay." I nod. We get underneath the blankets and he wraps his arms around me. He rubs my stomach and kisses my neck. "Goodnight McKenna." He whispers. "Goodnight Ross." I close my eyes as, he sings me to sleep.
__________________________________

"Baby wake up..." I hear. "I'm tired." I say. "Do you want to go get breakfast? I know a nice place to get food?" He whispers. "Okay. I need-" "Um, Rydel got you you're stuff. Something about having dibs." I smile. "Well I need to go shower." I say sitting up. "Woah." I say. "Are you okay?" I nod. "I feel her. Here, put you're hand here." I put my hand on top of his. "I feel her. Wow. That's.. I love you Rianna. Daddy loves you so much." He kisses my stomach. I smile at the sight. "You'll be a wonderful dad and I think she'll be a daddy's girl." He smiles at me. "I have an appointment next month. I might get a picture. Do you want to come?" He nods. "We um, we should shower. Breakfast only lasts so long." He says. "We?" He nods. "I want things back to normal." He says.

I shrug and walk to the bathroom with him behind me. "So what are we doing today?" I ask while undressing. "Well I have a surprise for you. We go to eat, then walk around for a bit, maybe go on the boardwalk, then the surprise." He runs the water. "Why do you always have surprises?" I ask stepping into the shower. "Because you shower me with kisses.." He smirks getting in. "Oh so you're using me?" I sarcastically say. "Well no. I see how happy you get when I do things for you and.. It makes me happy too. It's like a sense of accomplishment. Do you ever feel that way?" I smile. "I feel that way when you help me wash my hair?" I plead with puppy dog eyes. "Turn around." I tilt my head back.

He runs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes. "So when are we getting married?" He asks. "When Rianna is born. And when you make a choice." I say. "I have. It's you. I choose you. I just have to end things with Courtney." I sigh. "If this is going to work, I think we should go to couples therapy."