Chapter 12. Rydel.

She called me?! She actually called me. "Should I call back?" I ask. "Yeah. I'm sure she'll answer." I type in her number.

~Phone Call~
R: Hello?
M: Um, hey!
R: You called earlier. Sorry, we were in rehearsal.
M: You were rehearsing without Ross? He's you're lead singer.
R: Why'd you call? Not trying to sound rude.
M: I um... Do you want to hang out tomorrow?
R: Oh. Um, sure. I can drop by around noon.
M: Great. See you then.
R: Bye.

~End of phone call~

"You work don't you?" Ross says. "No. I lied. I'm actually tired and you two were too loud." He nods. "I work but I end early." I nod while yawning. "Come cuddle me." I say lying down. "Okay. Goodnight. Love you. And you too Rianna." I shut my eyes. "We love you too." He wraps his arms around me and plays with my hair until I fall asleep.
_________________________________
I wake up to the sound of the bed moving. I open my eyes and sit up slowly. "Oh sorry, did I wake you?" Ross asks. "It's fine. I'll go make you breakfast." I say. "No. Go back to bed. You don't have to make me food." I shake my head. "I don't have to but I want to. You go shower and I'll make us breakfast." He kisses my forehead and goes into the bathroom.

I throw on a grey jumper and black leggings. I honestly can't wait until she's born so I can wear normal clothes again. I go to the kitchen and starts making french toast and eggs. I cut up some fruit to put on the side. "Mmm... It smells good!" Ross sighs. "Thanks."

I look at him and face palm myself. "Are you kidding me?!" He looks at me. Then what I'm wearing. "Hey, we match again!" He laughs. "We should really stop doing that. I don't want to be that couple." I say. "No it's cute... And I peeked while you were changing. You really struggled with those pants." He chuckles. "Okay whatever. Breakfast is ready." I sat down across from him. "Ross?" He looks up at me. "Um... On you're movie, is there going to be a kiss?" I ask nervously. "I don't know. Maybe. The script doesn't say there is but you never know if they change it." I nod and frown. "Hey, I wouldn't even enjoy kissing her. I only like kissing you." I smile. He checks his watch. "Oh. I have to go." I nod. He gets up and walks over to me. "I'll see you later baby." He pecks me and leaves.

I go upstairs and take a warm bath. After, I do my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I should dye it. I'll get Rydel's help. I clean the house and do laundry while I wait for her. I feel Brianna kick. It feels so weird but exciting. Then the doorbell rings. I gasp and get it. Rydel smiles and hugs me. "Hi." I said. "Hey." I let her in. "Wow. It's been weird not talking." She says. "You felt the same?" She nods. "I was scared you were mad." I shake my head. "No. I missed you so much. You're my sister." She smiles. "You're belly is so big." She looks at it. "It's a girl. Her name is Rianna Mary Lynch." She gasps. "You used my middle name?" I nod. "It was Ross's idea. He said it fit and he really like it." She smiles. "Well thank you." I nod.

"Oh and... I've been thinking and I want you as the godmother." Her smile goes wider. "Thank you so much." She hugs me. Than she gasps again. "Oh my god?! Are you engaged?!" She screams. "Guess who's my maid of honour?" She jumps up and screams. "You are the best. Oh, you have to have a baby shower and bridal shower! And a bachelorette party! We have so much planning!" I laugh.

"Slow down. The wedding stuff will happen after she's born." She settles. "You want to see the proposal video?" She nods eagerly. I show it to her and she's crying at the end. "That was so cute, and the song was amazing! I really miss you guys. When will Ross be home?" She asks. "Not till a bit later. Oh, and that reminds me. Can you help me dye my hair? It's hard when I'm fat." She laughs. "You aren't fat. You look really good for 2 months." I smile. "I'm four months." She gasps. "Wow! You're bump is so cute. Let's head to the store."

We go to her car and head out. "So how blonde are you going?" I shrug. "Not as light as before. Maybe like a golden blonde." She smiles. "Blonde suits you." She says. "You want to know a secret. Blonde is my natural colour. Like, when you guys were younger. That light." I explain. "That's so cool. You should come over. We can get my baby album and there's lots of baby pics of Ross." I smiles a bit. "You get it. I don't want to go in." We head to her house. "Rydel, this isn't the way to your house."

I say as I noticed she was going a different way. We pull up to a nice house. "This is our new house. Band only." I smile. "I like it." She smiles. "Good because I want... Well, we want you and Ross to move in."