Chapter 19. Space.

Ross's POV:

Those words stuck inside my head. We are over. It can't be over. We're having a baby together. I love her. I can't lose the love of my life. I grab my hair and pull at it stressfully. How can this happen? This trip was supposed to bring us closer together not farther apart. We aren't even together now. I let my tears fall down my face as I head to the set. I get there and see everyone laughing and having fun. "Hey! It's the man himself! Ross!" They all come and hug me. "How've you been buddy?" Garret asks. "I've been better." We all say hi and catch up until the director  comes. "Alright guys! So here's how this will go. First you'll be recording and learning the songs, then dancing and then the movie." We all nod and head off. I hope I can focus because I can only think about McKenna.

----- 5 weeks later -----

So these weeks have been fairly okay. No that was a joke, they've been hell. I can't eat, or think. I don't know what to say to her. Or if she even wants to talk to me but I should probably try to make things right between us. But it's hard since I'm so busy with the movie.

McKenna's POV:

So I'm 5 months now. We've been here about a month and Ross and I haven't spoken. I share a room with Maia. We're pretty close now. I really like hanging out with her. But Rydel has been keeping me company while they're filming. I put on my blue bikini, a pink sun dress and flip flops. I curled my hair and waited for Rydel. She comes out ready for the beach. "Rydel, what did you do with Bella?" I ask. "Oh I gave her to your parents. You're mom needed something to do." I nod and we head out.

"Rydel isn't this where the movie set is?" I ask. She nods. "I love you and you're my best friend. So I say this because you need to know, if you don't talk to Ross today, I will kill you." She says panicking. "Del, were not dating anymore and I do not talk about him that much." I protest. "Yeah you do. I think you know him better than I do." We continue walking. "I do not." She laughs. "You're obsessed. You can't deny that." I see him. "Oh my god! There he is! He can't see me." I run away. I hide behind a trailer. "Maia can we talk?" I peer up. "What? I'm eating." She says shoving a hot dog in her mouth. "I think there should be a kiss between Mack and Brady." I gasp. She notices me. "Did you hear something?" I duck a bit. "Uh no. But um, why?" She asks choking a bit. "I just think it'd be right. What do you think?" She shrugs. "What about um.. McKenna?" I continue to watch. "What about her? It's not like we're dating anymore so it shouldn't effect her." I sigh with my breath shaking. "Okay is someone over there?" He turns around and I duck. "I have a boyfriend so let me think about it." She turns him away and pushes him in the other direction.

She came over to me. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "I was going to the beach with-" "There you are. Why did you take off and hide?" I shrug. "I mean it's not like I was nervous or anything because I don't care. God! Stop hounding me!" They look at me and then laugh. "Aw, you miss him. I think it's time you two talked. It's been a long time and he keeps talking about you and I honestly want to kill him." I sigh. "He won't want to. And I don't know what to say. He asked to kiss you even if it was for the movie. I think he wants to move on. I don't want him to." I say. I notice him talking to a girl. I've never seen her before and they look like they're having fun. What are they laughing at? "McKenna?" I look at Rydel. "Oh. Yeah!" She smiles. "Are we still going to the beach?" I nod. "Yeah. Bye Maia." She waves and we walk away.

Our day at the beach was pretty fun. But now I'm on a mission. I need to find out who that girl is. Why they're talking and what they're talking about. We head back to the hotel. "So when are you talking to Ross?" She asks. "Not anytime soon." I say. "Why? You two are meant to be." I shake my head and sigh. "I can't.. Yet. I will. Hopefully. Don't worry." I say. We continue to talk as we soon arrive at the hotel. "Well I think they'll be back soon. Um, my mom wants me to sleep in her room tonight. As fun as it is hanging with you all." I nod. "Okay. I'll just wait for Maia and see you tomorrow." I say. "Yeah. Goodnight McKenna." She says. "Goodnight Rydel." We hug before she goes up to her room. I sigh and sit on the bed.

I sit on the balcony and watch the sunset. It's so pretty. I wish I was cuddling up with Ross while watching it. "Hey there!" I look and see Maia putting down her things. "I think I'm ready to talk to Ross. Do you know if he's back?" She frowns. "He um.. he went on a date."