Chapter 6. New York.

"Oh my god!" I gasp. "Will you?" I nod. "Yes of course. Yes." He slides the ring on my finger. "It's beautiful. I love you." I say. "I love you too baby girl."

He stands up and kisses me getting an 'awe' from the crowd that formed. "We should get going or we'll miss our flight." I smile. "Okay. Um, just please tell me where were going." He . "Were going to New York." My face lights up. "No way!" I yell. "Yes way. I know you've wanted to go there and I'm making it happen. I want to make all you're dreams come true." He says as we head to our gate. We then board the plane. We find our seats and get comfortable. The plane takes off about 15 minutes later. "Ross?" I say. "Yeah." I sigh. "I'm bored." He smiles and kisses me. "Sleep. You look a bit tired." I take off my seat belt and sit on his lap. I lean my head against his chest and stretch my feet on where I was sitting before. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Ross's POV:

I held McKenna close to me and put in my head phones and went to sleep. I was woken up hours later by the flight attendant. "We'll be landing shortly sir, so she'll have to sit in her seat." I nod. I gently place her back in her seat making sure not to wake her and put on her seat belt. We landed about 20 minutes later. We were the last ones off the plane because apparently the paparazzi found out we were here. McKenna was still asleep but I had to wake her. I gently shook her.

"Five more minutes mommy..." She is so cute. "Baby girl. Were here." I whisper.

She slowly opens her eyes looking into mine. "I'm tired." She moans leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I know but we have to get off the plane." I gently rub her back. "Um, Mr. Lynch?" A security guard came over. "Hi. It's getting a bit crazy out there. They've found out the gate you're at so we can't have you leave." Wow. "Oh. Well we need our luggage still." He nods. "I'm aware. We've sent some of the flight attendants to get it. A car will be brought here so there's no issue for getting transportation. I'd highly recommend a security guard while you're here." I nod and he leaves.

I hear McKenna's quiet breathing which means she's asleep. I call a service and hire a security guard and we finally got our bags. Some of the other guards helped me and I carried McKenna into the car. "Thanks man." I say. "No problem. Good luck." Then I get in the car and drive to the nearest restaurant. "Babe?" I call. I get out of the car and go to her side. "Baby can you wake up?" I ask. "Shh... I'm dreaming." She puts her finger on my lips. "Were gonna get food." I say. I lean in close to her face.

"Don't make me do it." I whisper.

"I want to sleep." My hand makes it's way to her stomach while my other one unclips her seat belt. I poke her belly and she flinches. I run my fingers along her stomach and she giggles. Then I start to tickle her. "Ahh!! Stop!" She screams while laughing. "Are you coming?" She nods opening her eyes. "I love you." I say. "I hate you." She pouts and gets out of the car.

"Hate is a strong word." She glares at me. I push her against the car and she gasps at my sudden movement. I lean down to her lips brushing mine lightly against them. "Say you love me." I whisper. Her breath quickens. "Say it..." I tell her. "I l-love you." I press my lips to hers. My hands rest on her hips and hers are on my chest. She decides to deepin the kiss by pushing her tongue into my mouth. I pull her closer. She stands up on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around my neck gently tugging on my hair. "Mmm..." I moan since she knows that's my biggest turn on. I feel a twitch in my lower area. I pry myself off. "Um.. Let's get food." I say and she nods. 'He' is awake. I hope McKenna doesn't notice and it goes away. We go in and I order The chef's choice and she gets spaghetti. My 'issue' is getting bigger. Oh god! "Can we get this to go?" I ask the waiter. "Sure." I smile and sigh of relief.

McKenna's POV:

Somethings up. He seems in a rush. He hurried to the car. "What's wrong?" I ask stopping him.

"What? Oh, nothing. Everything is fine."

"You're lying." He tries to move around but I don't let him.

"Please move. We n-need to g-go." I laugh. "We will go. When you tell me what's wrong." He seems very on edge. "I am fine. The um.... fans know were here and I don't want to fight to get out of the restaurant." I nod. "Oh. Okay." I pat his stomach and we head to the car.

He's gripping the steering wheel very hard and biting his lip. "Are you sure you're okay?" He nods. "Everything is fine." I just leave the subject alone. Soon, we arrive at our hotel. Ross rushes up to the hotel room. Okay then. We then get inside. It's so beautiful. We even have a balcony. "Ross?" He looks at me. "I'm just going to eat out on the balcony for a bit." I tell him. "O-Okay. If you get cold, come inside." Then he rushes away. Whatever. I finish my spaghetti and just look at the view. I kind of want to walk around a bit. I go to find Ross. I go near the bedroom and gasp at what is happening.

A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rocky!! 😁😁💚💚💚💚