Chapter 16. I'm sorry.

McKenna's POV:

I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I broke down and cried. We've never had a fight this bad and I don't know if we'll get through this. The drive back is silent except for my sobbing. When we get back, I go into my potential room and sit on the bed. I stare at a picture of Ross and I. It was last year, we were going to Disney land. It was my first time there and I remember that day. It was one of the best days of my life. I sob and just look at it. "McKenna. Can I come in or do you need anything?" I shake my head. "I just want to be by myself right now.. If that's not too much ask?" She sighs. "Of course. If you need anything though. I'm here for you." I sniff.

"I just- what if I have to raise this baby alone? She needs her dad. I need her dad. But I know I that I can't give him the satisfaction of if he does something wrong, I apologize just so it'll be okay. I can't do it. So just... Help me." I sob. She comes to my side and hugs me. "Honey I'm sorry. I know this is hard. I get it. And I also know that you two can move past this. You are going to get through this. You have to. You're McKenna and Ross. You have to. You just have to." I lay my head on her shoulder. "Why are you so concerned? What's wrong Rydel?" I ask trying to calm my breathing. "You are my best friend. Like, my sister and when you're upset, it just hurts me to see you this way. I want you to get through this. For her sake, for yours. For Ross even. So please don't give up hope. You don't have to talk to him now, you could wait a month. But I'm here for you and as not only you're best friend, but you're sister, and seeing you and my little brother happy, it's amazing." I smile. "Thanks Rydel. That made me feel a lot better." We hug. "I'll let you rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I really hope that this gets better. I would be really hurt if we don't get through this.

----- Next Morning -----

I woke up with a slight headache and runny nose. I guess the cold has made it's way to me. I sit up and run my fingers through my hair. I check my phone and see a text from Laura.
______________________________
From Laura:

Ross said to tell you that you still have to go to Puerto Rico because he can't cancel the ticket and no one else can go.
_______________________________
To Laura:

So he's asked other people and tried to cancel my ticket?
_______________________________

I put my phone on the table and get up to use the bathroom. I look at my face. Pale, a bit blotchy, my nose is red, I've got dark circles under my eyes and their a bit red and puffy. I look like I l've been turned into a Zombie. It's almost scary. I blow my nose and leave to find Rydel. I go towards the kitchen and hear laughing. I see Ellington, Riker and Rydel. Riker notices me. "Hey kid. How're you feeling?" I shrug. He walks to me and hugs me. "I missed having you around. And I'm sorry about the things that were said before. I didn't mean them. And I was shocked. Also hurt you didn't tell me first."

He puts his hands on his heart dramatically which caused me to laugh a little. "It's okay. And I missed you too. So did you move in?" He nods. "And Hazel?" He looks down. "We got divorced and she took custody. I uh.. I found out that she had been cheating on me for a year almost and the baby wasn't mine. So I moved here. Time to start a new chapter in my life." I frown. "I am so sorry Riker. There'll be someone better than her. We aren't friends anymore. She hadn't told me what happened but she said not to talk to her anymore and that she was a bad person and if we talked, it'd be bad. So I respect what she thought and now we don't talk." I hug him again. "BREAKFAST!" Rydel shouts. We all sit at the table.

There is waffles, eggs, French toast, and a fruit salad for me. I had a slice of French toast as well. "So are you still going to Puerto Rico?" I nod. "Yeah but he tried to cancel my ticket and tried to find someone else to go with. But I guess he's stuck with me." Rocky enters. "Hi McKenna. Nice to have you here." I smile and he returns the gesture. After we finish, they go to write some songs and I'm alone. I shower and put on spandex, sweatpants and a tank top. I go into their garage. "I'm going to get some things from my house." They nod and I get in my car and drive back to my house. Bella comes rushing to me. I play with her for a bit and then head upstairs.

I grab all of my makeup, some clothes, and toiletries. I put them in my car and go back inside. I get a few of the things Bella needs and her and go back to my car. Then I get a text back from Laura. I check it quickly.
_______________________________
From Laura:

Yeah. He asked me, Raini and Calum. Basically most of the people on set, a few strangers as well. Is everything ok between you two?
_______________________________

To Laura:

Oh. And everything will be okay until he apologizes but tell him until he does he'll be sleeping ALONE!
_______________________________

I can't believe he asked strangers. He feels that strong he doesn't want to talk to me. I was driving back with tears constantly flowing down my face. I was barely even attentive. It all just happened so fast. I blinked for a second, and BANG!