Chapter 18. Puerto Rico.

I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm leaving in half an hour. "Ross texted me and he said he'll be waiting in the car so to watch for him." Rocky says. "Why can't he come inside?" I ask. "Because he's a little bitch. Just try to be happy okay? I like seeing you smile. And also, we'll be there next week so if he's still acting like a five year old, you can stay with one of us." I smile and nod. We talk for a bit and then we hear a horn honking. I guess he's here. I get my bags and say bye to everyone. I go outside and see him on his phone. I take a deep breath and go to the car. I put my things in the back seat and get in the front. "Get in the back." He says. "What?" I respond. "I said get in the back. You aren't going to apologize so I won't have you sitting next to me." I frown and do as he wishes. Tears fall down my face slowly. How can he be so mean.

I had to go on maternity leave early since things weren't going to plan. So I have no money. And I did not grab any food before I left so I'm starved. We arrive at the airport. We go through security and such and just sit and wait for our flight. A few of his cast mates are there. He went to sit with them. I really need food. I call Ross over. He rolls his eyes and drags himself over to me. "What?" He snaps. "Um.. I forgot to eat and I'm really hungry." I say. "Ok. Don't you have any money?" I shake my head. "Not my fault." He walks over to his friends. I sigh and put my head down. "Hey!" I look up and see Maia. I'm in no mood to hate her. "Hey." She smiles. "What's wrong?" She asks sitting next to me.

"Ross and I got into a fight which was his fault and he wants me to apologize. I think it was because he didn't pay any attention to me and such and I just addressed the issue to him and he got all mad. And I'm hungry and broke and he won't get me food." She frowns. "I will get you food." I shake my head. "I can survive. You don't have to." She pulls me up. "C'mon. You're pregnant and hungry. I want to. Plus, I know in the past we haven't gotten along but I really want to be your friend." I smile. "Well okay. It's nice to have another girl from Australia. So how've been?" I ask. "I've been good. I'm moving in with my friend Jill and I got a new boyfriend." I smile. "That's awesome. What's he like?" She blushes. "He's really funny, and sweet. He's kinda got a similar sort of schedule so he gets it when I'm busy and I really like him. His name is Rudy Mancuso." She says. "Oh I've seen him on vine. That's nice that you have someone." She nods.

We got Chinese food and sit at a table. "So who are you sitting with?" I ask. "My friend Grace. I assume you're with Ross right?" I nod. "He blocked my number. I don't think he'll talk to me any time soon." I look down. "You can switch with grace if you'd like. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." I shrug. "Sure but only if she agrees to it." She texts her. "She said it's fine." I smile. We talk until it's time to board the plane. Ross keeps glaring at me and looking at me and laughing. "I don't know if he's mad or making fun of me but I don't like it." I tell Maia. "One sec." She gets up and walks to their seat. He looks over at me as she's talking. "Why would I be wasting my breath talking about her?!" I bite me lip to stop my tears. Maia comforts me the rest of the flight.

I just want to get off because the tension in the air is thicker than a brick wall. After we land, I have go with Ross since we are sharing a room. When he booked it he got the couples suite so that's the room were stuck with. "Alright so you take the couch." He says. "I don't think it's a good idea. I'm the pregnant one." I tell him. "I not going to share a bed with someone as stubborn as you!" He yells. "I wasn't being.... Alright. Fine. I will sleep on the couch." I say and walk into the bathroom. I sit on the floor and cry. I don't care if he can hear me. He's the reason for this.

I hear him playing his guitar and singing. It always calms me down. I listen through the door. Soon I'm not crying anymore. I just listen and close my eyes. It's so soothing. "I'll pick you up to at 8 and we can drive around. Take you to the beach and we can head down town. While you hold my hand." I stand up and open the door. He continues to play and then he stops suddenly. He tugs at his hair and chucks his guitar on the ground. I jump up a bit.

He got up and turned around. "Oh." He says. "I was just leaving." He adds. "Can I come and we can maybe go for dinner when you finish?" This is me making an effort. "Are you apologizing?" I sigh. "No but I was-" "Then no. You can't. I will go alone. And you can stay here." I frown. "But-" "No buts. Goodbye." He proceeds to walk past me. I grab his arm to stop him and he shoves me and I stumble backwards and fall onto my butt. "I didn't-" "Just save it. You know what? I am done with you. I'm trying. I really am but you just keep holding this grudge against me. I was in the hospital for a week and not once did you come to visit me! I tried to call you and text you and you blocked me! So Ross, as of this moment on," I take off my ring and throw it at him, "You are single. We are over."