Althea

I touch her face with both hands. She reciprocated this by holding them firmly on her cheeks.

"I don't know what to do without you in my life, Althea. Ikaw na ang mundo ko."

Rhian took some loose strands of my hair and place it behind my ears. I slowly lowered her head and planted a kiss on her forehead. Then, my lips inches down to her nose ... She slowly lifted her face to meet me halfway. Our eyes are both close but I can fell the gush of air coming from her parted lips.

It's warm...

Inviting...

Intoxicating...

"AND CUT! Very good! 45 minutes break for Rastro!" Direk was thrilled! That was our third scene with only one take.

From our position right after Derek Dom calls cut, Rhian took both of my hands, kiss my knuckles and mouthed "Thank you."

What I noticed since our first scene together, she doesn't care kung marami man ang nanonood sa'min. Is this all for the show? Fan service ika nga.

I am about to give her a celebratory hug when...

"Galing n'yo, Tsong!" sabay pumagitna sa amin ni Rhian. "San n'yo hinuhugot yan? Share naman ng tips. Hahaha record breaker kayo eh. First take lahat!"

OA ding mag bigay ng compliment itong si Chynna. Pero disappointed ako sa moves n'ya.

"Hahaha galing kasi ni Babe, nadadala lang talaga ako sa eksena namin. So parang totoo na at di na kailang mag effort."

I'm a little bit relieve because of what she said. I'm just a little bit uncomfortable because of these butterflies in my stomach every time Rhian declares things like that.

"Guys! Girls! It's 9:20 na. Turn on the TV. Let's all see ang pilot episode natin." Direk Dom shouted clapping his hands to get everyone's attention.

The airing of our pilot episode was a success! We are actually expecting some bashing or negative feedback but everything turns out just the opposite.

We were still at the taping when the very first The Rich Man's Daughter episode was aired on National Television.

Rhian and I are inseparable today. After the call last night, parang mas naging malapit na kami sa isa't isa.

I know she's nervous. She's been holding my hands habang we are watching the show, and so every one else on the set. Nobody even dares to drink coffee. Sobra-sobra na kasi ang nerbyos na nararamdaman namin.

Our cellphones and tablets are online and we are monitoring the reactions of our Rebels on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. It was overwhelming. It was the very first time and probably not the last as of yet na sumabog sa notification ang lahat ng social media accounts ko. Every second, meron akong mentions.