RaStro Kiss

Rhian's POV

July

"I'll be glad when this taping is over," I moaned. We were sweltering in the summer heat, waiting for the taping to start. We were on the set one hour before the call time. "These heat is going to kill me! Who was the idiot who makes me wear winter clothes in the middle of Ortigas in July, anyway?"

"Our beloved paycheck-giver, of course," Glaiza quipped.

I was squirming in one such garment. I looked enviously at her cotton walking shorts and matching sleeveless shirt. "Love, pasok muna tayo sa car, tapos paandarin natin yung aircon."

Wala naman talagang eksena si Lablab dito sa Ortigas, I just insisted na sumama s'ya. We are taping the scene where Jade and David are forced to have their honeymoon in the US, and unfortunaley dito lang pala sa Ortigas.

"Poor baby," she cooed sympathetically, my sally having brought a smile to her lips. "Come, let's cool you off a little, and it won't be that bad once we are inside the hotel."

"You hope," I shoot back, making a grab of her hand as we enter her dark green Honda CRV. She scooted over to the driver seat so I settled on the passenger side. Fortunately, her windows are tinted so we're safe from prying eyes. "What do you want to bet the crowds will be big enough to make it hotter than hell, airconditioning or not?"

"I don't bet against the odds," she murmured as she turned on the aircon to full blast. "Feel better?"

"Better," I laced my arms around her right arm and snuggled close to her.

"Pumasok tayo dito dahil naiinitan ka ba talaga or gusto mo lang yumakap sa'kin?" She looked at me quizzically with this mischievous smirk on her face.

"Both.." I giggled, tightening my hold to her arm.

We stayed like this for I don't know how long. Wrapped into each others arm, savoring the comfortable silence, just enjoying the moment with the occasional hum from Lablab.

Then, we were called to the set and lost in planning my takes and internalizing my character. My Lablab is helping me with everything I needed. With the occasional pestering from other cast because of our sweetness, she never leave my side.

"Mga dudz," it was Luis. "Para yatang kayo yung mag ho-honeymoon ngayon ah," sabay tawa.

"Bakit, inggit ka? Kasi hindi ka maka score kay Jade," was my Lablab's playful comeback.

"Ouch!" Luis laughed. "Eh panu naman ako makaka score eh, umaaligid parati si Althea. Kita mo hanggang dito sa US, sa mismong honeymoon natin, sinusundan tayo."

"Well sorry ka, David... Jathea is for keeps eh." I butted in.

"Jathea for keeps, ba? Or Rastro is real?"

"Pareho," I chided.

Then I just did the craziest and weirdest thing in the history of my show business existence. I cupped Glaiza's face and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips.

A freaking three second kiss in front of Luis!

Luiz was wide-eyed and his jaw dropped in surprise. Three seconds, five seconds? I don't know how long it took him to finally found his voice.

"Walang hiya! Nag kiss talaga kayo sa harap ko! Uy sinong nakakita non!" Sabay lingon sa paligid. Unfortunely for him and fortunately for us, kaming tatlo lang ang nasa loob ng hotel room. Everyone is on break. "Meron bang kahit isang CCTV dito? Letche naman kung saan kinakailanagan ang camera wala talaga!"