Irreplaceable

AN: Tsk kasalan talaga! If you know what I mean. Sobrang sakit isipin. I hope mag enjoy kayo sa chapter na ito.

Glaiza's POV

It was almost 4 o'clock in the morning when Direk Dom allowed us to leave. Mabuti nalang he gave us two days break. Supposedly, I have a taping for Vampire ang Daddy Ko tonight but I called in sick. Medyo hindi na maayos ang isip ko because of the ups and downs sa mga eksena ko sa TRMD at higit sa lahat, meron pang sakit ang Love-love ko.

She's sleeping on the passenger seat at the moment. Snuggled up close to me. Still beautiful kahit sobrang pagod at balot ng jacket na ipinasoot ko sa kanya. Her hair in complete disarray, but still her bare face is a fresh as the morning. I know I need to keep my eyes on the road but I really couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Glaiz, focus ka lang sa pag mamaneho..." I scolded myself.

"Love, tanggalin ko ang jacket. Medyo mainit na." napalingon ako. She's awake and is trying to take off the jacket. It was hard, kasi parang nanghihina pa rin s'ya.

"Love, wait lang. Itatabi ko na muna itong car. Let me help you." I maneuver the car towards the side of the road. I helped her with her present predicament but I noticed na hindi pa bumababa ang lagnat n'ya. Medyo kinabahan ako.

The jacket is almost off her when she stopped me.

"Wait lang, Love, 'wag nalang. Maginaw pala ang aircon." She shifted again to adjust the jacket. Mas lalo akong nag alala kasi sobrang hina naman ng a/c ng car. I shrugged and just helped her put the jacket back on.

"Love, dalhin nalang kita sa hospital. Ayokong makampante at maghintay. Indi na maganda yang sitwasyon mo."

"'Wag na love, samahan mo nalang ako sa condo. I just need to rest." she then let her head lean on my shoulder. I turn my head sideways to give her a kiss.

"Sige pahinga ka muna. Malapit na tayo sa place mo."

I drove in silence until I saw the familiar building where Rhian's condo was located. I parked the car on Rhian's designated parking space. My beautiful girlfriend is still resting her head on my arms, mabuti nalang at medyo wala pang gaanong traffic ngayon at hindi ako nahirapan sa pag mamaneho kahit naka sandal s'ya sa'kin.

I was hesitant to wake her; she just looked so damn peaceful that stirring her was something I did with slight regret.

"We're here," I murmured, pressing her shoulder lightly. 'Time to wake up, Love."

"Hmmmm?" Rhian groaned, her eyes slowly fluttering open.

"We're here," I repeated. I help her to straighten up. She let out a yawn. I smiled. She's just so cute. Para s'yang bata. But I know she's still not feeling well.

I start moving to get out of the car to help her. I open the passenger door and gently took her arm. "Halika, para maka pag pahinga kana."

She stepped out onto the driveway with my assistance and shivered. "Ang lamig, love." Halos isiksik na n'ya ang sarili sa katawan ko. I can feel the heat radiating off her body.

I tighten her jacket and wrapped by arms around her. We walk towards the elevator. Mabuti nalang at wala pang masyadong tao.

We arrived at her unit and Rhian is almost half asleep as I led her. Talagang sobra s'yang mahina. Ilang beses din kaming muntik matumba because I can barely support her.

I unlocked her door and we enter. After making sure that the bolt is locked, I led her towards her room and gently laid her on the bed. The moment her head hit the pillow, she's dead to the world.