The Green Eyed Monster

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENTS. RATED R!!!!

Just enjoy and Please dropped me a word. I really love if you provide comments. Thank you.

*******************************************

Rhian's POV

It's Sunday and it's past lunch time, but instead of enjoying the weekend, I'm here all alone in *our* room, mulling over my sulked state of mind and unproductive weekend.

I'm sitting crossed-legged on the floor feeling miserably Bored, with capital B. My laptop is on, with constant pop-ups of notifications from my Twitter and IG accounts.

Pero kahit yon ayokong pansinin.

"I just wanted you to be here!" I shouted as if she could hear me.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm referring to my Love-love. She spent the night with her family and it's my fault.

And I'm regretting it from the moment I hung up the phone last night.

She called me after her event at RK's if she could stay here but I asked her to spend the rest of the weekend with her parents. I don't want that, but I need to. I insist. She's disappointed but still she agreed.

For a month now, we are practically living together. Not that we, our friends or our parents mind.

We are beyond the legal age and we are earning for ourselves. So, who would give a damn!

Funny that even though we haven't said a word to our parents, they acted as if they knew. Or probably they just assumed. I don't really know. But it won't be long, we are telling them to confirm whatever suspicions they have.

I took my phone, open the SMS app and type a message to my girlfriend. She's probably sleeping, exhausted from last night's event, but I just need to text her.

I missed you =(

I waited.

I'm getting paranoid, no alerts but I keep on checking my phone.

Okay, she's not going to reply. Just accept it, Rhian, you're a loser for sending her home last night. Now, you're *I repeat* miserably bored and you terribly missed her.

I need to chill, it's been less than 24 hours that we're not together and I'm acting like it's been 10 years! Get a life, Ramos.

Okay, take a deep breathe....

I open my Twitter and typed

@glaizaredux I miss you. Please come home, Labb. :'(

What?! Okay erase erase erase. That's just insane! What am I doing!

I close my laptop's lid and throw my phone which luckily landed on my bed. Enough of this crap, I'm feeling shitty and I don't like it, might as well sleep.

************************************

I was awaken by the constant alerts from my phone which has landed just beside my pillow.

"Nagwawala na naman ang mga rebelde. Ano na naman kaya pinag kakaguluhan ng mga ito?" I check the time and it's almost 7 o'clock in the evening.

Ang haba naman ng tulog ko.

But I feel much better now, tulog lang pala ang katapat ng topak ko.

Before checking my Twitter's notifs, I noticed four messages from Love-love. Before I can even read her messages, a Twitter notif pop up on my phone's notification bar which tweak my curiosity.