Fire was Hot

Rhian's POV

"So yun yong nangyari. I know Jase is a good man pero I didn't expect na ganun yung magiging ending. I am actually preparing for the worst."

Glaiz and I are seated on the couch. My legs are tucked under me and Glaiza is laying on my lap. Our fingers are intertwined and she's doodling invisible circles or hearts on my arms. This is giving me goosebumps.

"Gaya mo, hindi ako makapaniwala na meron s'yang idea about us. Are we that obvious, Love?"

"I have the same question, actually. Pero hindi na n'ya ako hinayaang mag tanong pa or kahit mag paliwanag," then I sighed. "Parang I love you, goodbye lang ang nangyari."

Glaiza straighten up, adjusted herself so our foreheads are touching.

"Thank you talaga and thank you din kay Jase. He gave us a chance para maging masaya. I love you so much, Rhian. And I don't know what the future may have in store for us, but I want to make a promise na kahit among mangyari, para lang sa iyo itong puso ko."

My eyes are misting up. She's giving me the most precious gift a person can give, her heart. How can I not love her? Now, she's my everything. And I am willing to give up everything for her.

"Every heartaches, every failed relationship led me to you. You are my everything. I love you so much and I will give up anything just to be with you."

Both our faces are stained with dried and still flowing tears. they're unstoppable.

Glaiza reached up to cup my cheek, and I lean down, capturing her mouth in a kiss. It started out as slow, lazy and sweet kiss. Both eyes closed but the primal hunger is too strong to ignore.

I need this, she need this. I need her as much as she needed me, we just can't stop!

The concoction of strawberry flavored lip bum and salty tears that pools on our mouths wreck havoc on my senses. The friction created by the sync movement of our lips is starting to leave a sweet burning sensation that flows throughout my body.

Her hands snaked its way to the back of my neck to pull me closer. Our heads are tilted in perfect angle, our noses aligned and lips constantly searching for the other.

I dare to push my tongue and in response she parted her lips. I can hear her soft moan against my mouth and this sends a sweet chill down my spine to God knows where.

Water was wet. Fire was hot. I craved Glaiza. And so the world kept spinning...

Ding-dong..ding-dong...

It felt like a bucket of iced water was poured over my head. Glaize, too was surprised because she immediately sat back and lean on the couch and close her eyes to recover from the sudden change of atmosphere. The empty space in front of me, brought me back to reality.

I looked at my lover, who's eyes are still close. I lean forward to give her a quick kiss on the lips. We were both flushed from the heated exchanged of saliva. What a word Rhian.

"I'll be back. Papatayin ko muna kong sino man ang nasa pinto."

She opened her eyes and smiled. Took my hand and kiss the top of it.

"Huwag masyadong marahas, Love."

I went to the door and sinilip kung sino man ang nasa labas.

"Wrong timing ka talaga, Chynna." I muttered under my breath. I turned the deadbolt and open the door. "What?"

"Wow, what lang talaga? Hindi na ba uso ang good afternoon ngayon? Alam ko hindi mo ako ini-expect but sobra namang rude yang pagbati mo." she looked hurt at the same time, I know she's mocking me.