Sometimes When We Touch

A/N: Warning SPG and Hopia alert.

Glaiza's POV

The world stood still once our lips touched.

She moves to slant her head more and I deepen the kiss, running my tongue along her mouth until her tongue snakes out to meet mine. Under my mouth, I hear a mewl of pleasure from her, and my heart pounds faster at the sound.

Somehow my love/lust addled mind realizes that her hands have moved and one is now making its way down my chest. The warmth of her touch seeps through my white shirt. The thought of her soft hand on my skin is slowly making it hard to think of anything but more intimate activities, and I need to be sure that's what she wants before we go too far.

With more strength than I realize I had, I break the kiss, bringing my hands to cupped her face, keeping my head too close to hers. I watch as she bit her lower lip, her eyes never wavering from mine.

"Are you sure about this, Love?" I asked quietly, afraid to break the spell that seems to have settled on us.

"You're the one thing I've always been sure of," she replies in a smoky tone I know for a fact that I've never heard pass her lips. "Please Glaiz, I want to be with you."

Without a second thought I pull her tightly back to me and capture her mouth with both my passion for her as well as my deep devotion.

All those years when I first saw her in the set of Stairway to Heaven, I knew I was hers. I had no doubt of it. It was something that was in my bones, my soul. Now, we've finally going to explore the true depths of that connection, my blood is on fire with the thought.

I bring my hands up to her head and let my hands drag through Rhian's long caramel brown locks, and then my palms land on her shoulders. My thumbs slip beneath the cloth at the collar of her shirt and brush against her skin.

"May I?" I ask in a breathy tone that belies my control, which is considerable since all I really want to do is rip this shirt off her and throw her onto the bed.

"Please," she replies simply.

I drag my hands down to the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up to her head. She shrugs her shoulder from the garment, letting it slip form her body.

I find my eyes plastered on soft, tan skin and then the front clasp of the palest satin pink bra. I move to the front clasp of her bra, and pause for a long moment, waiting to see if she's change her mind and wants me to stop.

Instead I'm shocked when Rhian's small hands come to rest over mine, and she guides my hand into opening the plastic fastener. carefully, i peel the satin away and stare at what I have always known would be the most perfect breast on the planet.

With great difficulty, I drag my eyes from the sight before me to meet Rhian's nervous ones.

"You are so beautiful, you know that don't you?" I whisper, awe and devotion dripping from very word.

"You make me beautiful," she responded lovingly, her fingers tangling in my hair.

I feel Rhian's hands on my shoulder, pulling on my loose white shirt and tossing them near the floor at the end of the bed.

"I want you, Glaiz," Rhian mumurs, as her eyes fix on mine, her light brown colored with passion and love.

A/N: Let me know if you want me to continue from here. I know this is RaStro and I'm a little bit uncomfortable with the details.

************************

Rhian's POV

I woke to the smell my favorite adobo. I feel much better now, way much better. My temperature has dropped to normal. But the warm sweet sensation of what happened still lingers on my skin.

We made love.

The thought sends chills throughout my body.

Rolling over, I jolted as I realized I was alone. But the sound coming from the kitchen told me I wasn't truly alone. Scrounging around the pile of *our* clothes still clutter the floor, clutch the white blanket, wrap it around my body and pad out to see what my Love is up to.

It's funny that my once dorm-like condo feels more like my home than my own house I shared with my Mom and my sister.

Of course you know what they say - home is where your heart is.

I smile as I stand at the doorframe and find Glaiza cooking at the stove. Her hands moving from one pan to another, hew head turning every once in a while towards the juicer. As I quietly make my way into the kitchen, the juicer stops, and I decide she needs some help. Even though I'm technically, naked it didn't stop me from playing some games.

Just before she grabs it, I reach out and catch her by the waist. She jumps slightly, and turns with spatula in hand. I find that smile on her face again, and can't help but return it.

"You ditched me," I whined as I lean down to kiss her lightly. "I thought I'd been dreaming."

"Hindi na ako maka tulog, Love. At ayoko namang gisingin ka. You need to rest remember?" she replies, kissing me back with this teasing smile on her face.

"Yeah, like you let me rest." I whisper huskily on her mouth. She deepen the kiss, and I have to fight the desire to make her my lunch rather than eat all this food she prepared.

She place the back of her hand on my neck just below my chin. She let out a sigh of relief and gave me a quick kiss on my lips and continue with her cooking.

"Si nanay nag luto nito.. I just warm them up."

"Your mom went here?"

"Yes, Love. I'm desperate for help. Natakot talaga ako kanina kaya tinawagan ko s'ya."

With that, she pulled my arms loose.

"Love as much I wanted to see you wearing that, I'll be more comfortable if you wear something.... normal."

"Bakit distracted ka ba sa soot ko, love?" I gave her a little show by posing sexy with this blanket wrapped around me.

"Baliw! Hahahaha sige na, baka meron ulit mag doorbell at naka ganyan ka. Ako lang dapat makakita n'yan."

I giggle and ease my way back to my bedroom. "See you later love. Don't miss me too much."

After taking a shower, I put on some *normal* clothes. I shook my head, I can't help but giggle with the term and the images that flashes on my mind associated with the previous event. I just can't stop thinking about it.

I went back to our kitchen where the dining area is also located. I saw my Love leaning on the counter and talking on the phone. She saw me and motion me to come.

"Sige po, Nay. Ako na po ang bahala. I love you, ingat po kayo." she ended the call.

She went closer and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You're beautiful."

I giggle again. Para akong bata. I kiss the tip of her nose. "Don't start with me." I whisper.

"Madali naman akong kausap," she said. I can feel her warm breath and I am about to kiss her she pulled back. That left me hanging...

She pulled her arms loose and guided me to a chair as she went back to the stove. The next thing I knew, a plate filled with food sat before me. A mean fried rice, fresh orange juice, and her specialty and my favorite, adobo.

She was going to spoil me. I can't remember when I last felt this content.

To be continued...